Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Cat Squad" Countdown/LIVE Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The three good kitties got the bad little kitty.

Comment

Chuck wouldn't fight Amy because she was a girl and she took him down. Before she could escape Sarah and the Cats took her down and made the only cat joke of the episode.

Comment

o ok thanks ill atleast have to check tommorow if it even recorded correctly on my tivo.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

why is the valentines episode next week?
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-14-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Morgan better pray that Alex never meets Anna. As for the unknown narrator's comment about adding a new Cat. If he means Ellie then to quote Chuck 'No.'

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            why is the valentines episode next week?
            Sarah ordered the holiday to to change dates and it was scared of her and so it listened? I have no idea.

Comment

Morgan said the 'L' word.

Alex should know that Morgan would never cheat on her because they both know Casey will kill or seriously injure Morgan if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                Sarah ordered the holiday to to change dates and it was scared of her and so it listened? I have no idea.
                ok ill settle for that haha

Comment

So I noticed Chuck isn't wearing the Governor anymore - or at least not full-time. (He put on a watch, but it could been a regular timepiece or his spy watch)

Has he been sans-Governor all season or just since the end of Vs The Leftovers; ie fixing the Intersect with the brain problem fixed on his dad's laptop, that Ellie found in his old car?

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                    So I noticed Chuck isn't wearing the Governor anymore - or at least not full-time. (He put on a watch, but it could been a regular timepiece or his spy watch)

Has he been sans-Governor all season or just since the end of Vs The Leftovers; ie fixing the Intersect with the brain problem fixed on his dad's laptop, that Ellie found in his old car?
                    I'm guessing Leftovers, because he had a cool watch case with 3 or 4 of them in it in the season premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
                      I'm guessing Leftovers, because he had a cool watch case with 3 or 4 of them in it in the season premiere.
                      Would have been nice if Show had addressed that.

In the end, probably not such a huge deal in terms of important story lines, but seems so from a personal POV after all the trouble with the Intersect causing Chuck's brain to mis-fire when flashing at the end of last season, and all. Oh well. *shrug*

Comment

Loved this episode!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎