X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
    Yea they sure are big and fluffy and moist
    Yes they were.

Originally posted by xrayvision
    I wanted to have one. She is getting to be a darn good cook. I'd like to cook something with her in that kitchen.
    Same here. She's come a long way.

Originally posted by geminis
    I have to say from personal experience that peanut butter and chocolate is a super muffin combination.
    I'm going to have to try that sometime. Mmmm

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
    Good to know I'm not the only one who took this tread a different way.... I just skimmed past it and ignored it. It took a second viewing to have an "oh! Those muffins!" moment

I just wanted to add that I'm proud of Lois' baking/cooking skills. From her attempt at pancakes in Lucy, to her rum cake in Oracle, to her pies in Rage and Persuasion, and now those blueberry muffins in Beacon. That's character development - Clark is going to be a very happy guy for years to come.

Comment

Lois' muffins always look good:-)

Comment

Uhmm, I will eat anything Lois makes or bakes....What more does a guy wants from a gal, she is passionate in her work, she bakes to impress her guy and mom to be, she is fun to be with...the perfect woman I say...LOL

Comment

Her muffins are nice....

Her pie would be fine...

They both would taste great, but to make sure, I volunteer myself to taste-test her muffins and pie.

Comment

Awww she said she was getting better!!

Comment

I think Clark might have something to say about that.

But I'll bet Shelby wouldn't mind.

Comment

I loved how she is trying.. and they did look good!! I bet Martha completely gets it having been the city girl.. she had to learn just like Lois is.

I actually had to rewatch the martha/Lois scene because the first time I was to busy staring at the muffins,wanting one. I also was trying to figure out exactly what flavour they were..

Comment

Originally posted by HopeforTomorrow
                  Hot and fresh out of the oven. They looked like Blueberry - nice, big, and fluffy too. I don't know about Lois' baking skills, but I'd give them a try. Mmmm...
                  Nice Thread

Well, I was just surprised how the camera did a close up of them... and I couldn't help but wish Clark was there to have a taste

He's missing out!

Comment

After looking at those delicious muffins,I baked up a batch of brownies to appease my sweet tooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shootza
                      I want to say something... must resist, must resist.

RUNS AWAY...
                      Body...strong....mind.......weak......

Lois' muffins are always wonderful....them pastries didn't look too bad, either

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                        After looking at those delicious muffins,I baked up a batch of brownies to appease my sweet tooth.
                        *brushes off peanut butter banana nut muffin crumbs*

Have to look again to double check if Lois' batch for Clark were blueberry, but I think so.

----- Added 35 Minutes later -----

Same here. She's come a long way.

I'm going to have to try that sometime. Mmmm

I just wanted to add that I'm proud of Lois' baking/cooking skills. From her attempt at pancakes in Lucy, to her rum cake in Oracle, to her pies in Rage and Persuasion, and now those blueberry muffins in Beacon. That's character development - Clark is going to be a very happy guy for years to come.
                        Trust me, if you like chocolate and peanut butter together (I do) it is a terRIFic combination.

You are right, Lois has come a long way, just recently it seems like she's channeling her future mother-in-law's baking/cooking skills.

You do have to commend her for continually trying to have success in the kitchen.
                        Last edited by geminis; 02-12-2011, 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Is it wrong I'm now hungry for blueberry muffins?

Lois' muffins are always wonderful....them pastries didn't look too bad, either

Comment

The funny thing about the scene it reminded me of the Metallo episode on L&C: TNAOS. When Lois was trying to sneak in questions with Lucy about her boyfriend John Corben.While using the sisterly bonding and breakfast as a ruse also when Martha first entered.The Kent farm my first reaction was 'awesome they fit Lucy into another episode...oh wait it's Martha.'

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                              Have to look again to double check if Lois' batch for Clark were blueberry, but I think so.

You are right, Lois has come a long way, just recently it seems like she's channeling her future mother-in-law's baking/cooking skills.

You do have to commend her for continually trying to have success in the kitchen.
                              Yeah, I do believe Clark's favorite pancakes were blueberry, so maybe Lois knows this as well

I too am glad she is learning to cook for her man... big change since Persuasion

Comment

Hot and fresh out of the oven. They looked like Blueberry - nice, big, and fluffy too. I don't know about Lois' baking skills, but I'd give them a try. Mmmm...

My mind was in the gutter when i saw the title for this thread, lol

Anyway, i kinda like the fact that Lois can't cook a thing, but in ambush she didn't burn the turkey and said she found her inner iron chef... so i don't know,maybe clark is giving her a lot of their private classes in the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎