No announcement yet.

Where is going Tess live now?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlashInSV
    I think Jenn meant AU Tess apparently had sex with AU Clark there (it was their love nest)... But if that's not it, then Jenn really, REALLY needs to remind us both when that happened. Cause I really need to watch that episode again.
    Oh, the AU. Good times. That doesn't count since it wasn't the real Tess though.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      When did she have sex at the barn?
      She hooked up with Zod in the barn in "Escape" last season.

I'm not sure where Tess will live. I'm sure she'll find somewhere to stay where she can stay safe.

I know some people have suggested that she live at the farm. And while the farm as been a shelter for people needing a place to stay many times in the past (Lois, Kara, etc.) I don't think that's the best place for her now because...hello...awkward. Lois and Clark are engaged. They don't need a roommate and probably don't want a roommate. It was one thing when Kara was living there with Clark and Lana. Kara was Clark's cousin and Clark and Lana were basically roommates who didn't have sex. Lois and Clark live together and have sex. Apparently out in broad daylight on the porch. And I highly doubt anyone would want the awkwardness of living with them. Although who knows...maybe Tess would.

I'm sure she'll find somewhere to stay where she can be safe.
      Last edited by Audrey229; 02-16-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
        She hooked up with Zod in the barn in "Escape" last season.
        But she didn't have sex with him there. Not according to their other scene later in the episode.

Anyway, it makes no sense for Tess to stay at the farm. I know that Lionel has been giving her a rough time ever since he returned, but I think Tess can still afford to rent a place or live in a hotel. It's just something that the show will address offscreenville, because at the moment they don't look like building new sets.

Comment

But she didn't have sex with him there. Not according to their other scene later in the episode.
          I can't really remember the dialogue in that scene. I know they are in a bed at the Luthor mansion. However, I don't think we really know where or when they moved there. For my own sanity, I'll assume that Tess has more respect for Clark than to do something like that when he's away.

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
            I can't really remember the dialogue in that scene. I know they are in a bed at the Luthor mansion. However, I don't think we really know where or when they moved there. For my own sanity, I'll assume that Tess has more respect for Clark than to do something like that when he's away.
            Don't know. It seemed quite obvious to me that they would move to the mansion (or Zod probably flew both of them there) before anything happened. Don't see the point in doing it after they had sex.

Comment

She can crash at my house ....... forever

Comment

Suicide Slums

Comment

I was half joking when I said she can buy Lana's old house...but what if Tess became Lana Lang? With the real Lana off with superpowers she probably created a new identity for her self...so the would allow Tess to become Lana Lang. I know there are many holes in this theory but hey...this is Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                    She can crash at my house ....... forever
                    Haha at mine too

I don't know if it's relevant but in the last scene we can see the book "The art of War" (which is THE Luthor book) on the barn's table next to the box with the cyanide, and when Alexander showed up Tess put some papers on the box to hide it, and it looked like it was her papers. My point is that imo she seemed to have brought some of her stuff into the barn. Either because she planned to stay for the night or to stay longer, I don't know!
                    Actually I don't think we'll have a clear answer to the question, she might just show up wherever she has to be without any explanation on where she stays.
                    Personally I don't care if she stays at the hotel, at the barn or WT, I just hope that we'll know!

Comment

I don't think she should be staying at watchtower...considering Oliver and Chloe are having sex there, it would be a tad awkward. just saying.

In fact with Chloe with Oliver and Lois at the Farm the Talon is wide open.
                      Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 02-16-2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

um the talon was blown up..... remember?

Comment

She live with Daddy,besides she has money why would she live in the barn?

Comment

she's just going to drift around like Oliver does. She'll probably just always be at Watchtower and the barn.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan10
                              she's just going to drift around like Oliver does. She'll probably just always be at Watchtower and the barn.
                              Yep. Or maybe even her Daily Planet office. Hopefully they will hint that she rent a new place, because it wouldn't make sense for her to live in a barn.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                                Yep. Or maybe even her Daily Planet office. Hopefully they will hint that she rent a new place, because it wouldn't make sense for her to live in a barn.
                                Yea, I thought of the Daily Planet office too but the only way she'll be there now is to be facing off with Lionel because technically it's his office now. I know she's gonna be sticking around with Alexander/Conner or whoever he is now. From the pics from Scion it looks like he's staying in the barn too. I could definitely see Clark allowing them to stay there.
                                but you're probably right she'll probably mention her new "apartment" just like Lois did back in Season 8's "Bloodline" but never seemed to actually buy it since she was back in the Talon months later.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎