X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too slow... speak faster please and have fewer pauses

I liked the pacing of Homecoming and Luthor better

Comment

• Wow, actually really enjoyed that one!
      I have to be honest I had been waiting until next month to start watching Season 10 when it starts over here, but I couldn't hold out any longer lol! I am glad that I didn't!

I have always liked Lionel as a character, his change from nasty to (almost!) good in 'our' world was good to see, but deep down he is still a nasty peice of work, and that was shown extremely well here. John Glover plays him perfectly and it was great to see him back!

Clark still can't help himself can he, had to save him in the end, but no matter which earth he is from, he is a human being so Clark couldn't let him die. But I don't get the not sending him to the phantom zone, he was so willing, and almost eager to do that with Slade, yet Lionel? Not a chance.....

Alexander forgetting things....Is he really? I wonder....and with the news that Rosenbaum is going to be back later in the season, I think perhaps not.....and now with final scene of this episode, it certainly throws another spanner in the works!

Anyway breakfast time for me, then watch the next one!

Comment

• I liked it. The mansion on fire was awesome but a little bit sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Christina :)
          I liked the pacing of Homecoming and Luthor better
          This.

The Chloe-Martha scene at the beginning for example totally sucks the tension out and kills the pacing. Scenes like that should be somewhere around 2/3rds or in the last act.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by testingguy
          Clark still can't help himself can he, had to save him in the end, but no matter which earth he is from, he is a human being so Clark couldn't let him die. But I don't get the not sending him to the phantom zone, he was so willing, and almost eager to do that with Slade, yet Lionel? Not a chance.....
          The Phantom Zone is for criminals that can't be contained on Earth because of their powers and threat that can devastate entire planets. Dropping Slade there made no sense even with his powers. It didn't help that the whole scene was really anticlimatic either.
          Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎