No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^ He never fails to amaze me at the way he looks at her!!! I loved how long they hugged too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
        Loved them. They had their usual eye candy stuff going on which was great. Didn't expect a whole lot from them tonight. I loved LOVED that she was back at the planet!!

Was I the only one who about cried when they played the video for him?
        Oh no, not by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
          VERY lackluster to me...

He was very piss with her in the first scene. And dismissive about whatever she was saying. Then they had that hug at the end.

He doesn't ever go to work with her... it just seems something is REALLY off.
          I didn't see him as pissy, or dismissive of her. It was more about him not believing people actually believed in him. The hug at the end was AWESOME IMO.

From the looks of next weeks episode he will be at the planet with her.

Comment

I now have a craving for chocolate peanut butter Clois muffins.

Comment

Aawww, loved the hug and eyesex, Clois were great today although a kiss would have been an added bonus.

About the lack of hello and goodbye kisses, I really don't like that the writers and directors forget those. I love Clois and am firmly convinced of their deep love and commitment to each other, but with only 9 episodes left for this awesome pairing, I just WANT to see lots more physical affection.

Who's knows if we'll ever see those two onscreen together after SV is over (what a horrible thought), so I say, use that sizzling chemistry even more, and force in hot makeout sessions in every possible scene! For example, while Clark is facing Darkseid, he can take a short 10 minute break to mack on Lois!

I think that would make SO much sense!
              Last edited by humera; 02-12-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by humera
                Aawww, loved the hug and eyesex, Clois were great today although a kiss would have been an added bonus.

About the lack of hello and goodbye kisses, I really don't like that the writers and directors forget those. I love Clois and am firmly convinced of their deep love and commitment to each other, but with only 9 episodes left for this awesome pairing, I just WANT to see lots more physical affection.

Who's knows if we'll ever see those two onscreen together after SV is over (what a horrible thought), so I say, use that sizzling chemistry even more, and force in hot makeout sessions in every possible scene! For example, while Clark is facing Darkseid, he can take a short 10 minute break to mack on Lois!

I think that would make SO much sense!
                I'm for that.

Comment

I loved it when CK told Lois "Thank You" with a hug!Oh I love this two...I hope they have more than this!

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
                    I didn't see him as pissy, or dismissive of her. It was more about him not believing people actually believed in him. The hug at the end was AWESOME IMO.

From the looks of next weeks episode he will be at the planet with her.
                    Well, I know they won't be doing anything romantic there. So...

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
                    Well I for one, said way back that I didn't think they would share much screentime in the episode so I wasn't surprised (I thought it would be a story Martha-Lionel-Lex-Tess- Clark and B story Chlollie and then the rest) But the preview show them having at least having one on one scene at the DP so it already more than we have had tonight. Sure low expectations help but thinking nothing will ever happen is not a fun way to look at things either.
                    I do get what you are both saying.

Me personally, as a fan, I would like to SEE their relationship playing out in front of me on screen. I don't want to have to pause my tv set, squint, or play a few seconds over and over to make their relationship look more Grand than it is.

I used to think that Clark's lack of intimacy with his previous girlfriend was due to a lack of trust between the two of them. However, Clark trust Lois completely, as we've seen. So, to me, now it just feels like Clark is an asexual character, the MAJORITY of the time. For example, he spends all night out patrolling and doesn't even kiss his girl hello when he sees her! Because he is unhappy about his current situation or something? And, we saw pretty much the same thing in Luthor. He had disappeared IN THE MIDDLE of the night. Lois was out the next morning, without a clue (or concern) as to where he was or what happened to him. What kind of relationship is that?

I get that he has to patrol, but do they even spend time together when she's not cheering him up? Last, year in Conspiracy, "since we started seeing each other, we never see each other." Well, until that statement would could have Assumed that they were seeing each other ALL the time, off-screen. We are left to assume that again, cause they live together? However, if there was a line put in an upcoming episode, that they really weren't spending any romantic time together, then their would be nothing to disapprove it... It's just frustrating to me, to have to fill in their relationship in my mind

Lois supports Clark and that is great. I mean that. She had to cheer him up in Homecoming, Abandoned, last week and again this week. I don't mind this, but maybe it would be better if Clark actually sought her out for this. The Blur needed her, and I guess it was different, because he was the one calling her. I think it would be better if she wasn't tracking him down, like in Patriot, for whatever convos or Pep talks they need to have. Lois the Supporter is great, but why not have Clark be down about whatever, and COME TALK TO HER, because he NEEDS her and KNOWS that she'll help. Instead, of him just thinking the world is against him or whatnot... over and over again. And Lois going out of her way to reassure him

Not trying to complain... just really trying to see if I'm alone in feeling this way.

Comment

They are perfect. No matter what, there is no Clois scene I didn't love from them. Any and every Clois moment I am thankful for. I know not everyone will be satisfied but let's just be happy they are happy together

Comment

I loved the way Clark looked at Lois, it melted my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
                          gosh *melts*

Comment

Me personally, as a fan, I would like to SEE their relationship playing out in front of me on screen. I don't want to have to pause my tv set, squint, or play a few seconds over and over to make their relationship look more Grand than it is.
                            Their relationship got sacrificed to the Chlollie relationship because time has all but run out on Chlollie so TPTB had to build it up for its kleenex conclusion Though the Clois relationship has such chemistry that smaller scenes where they simply drink each other in work quite well. Besides they really set the show on fire when they get passionate. I mean damn, think about them in that kitchen door scene from Ambush

Comment

credit:illdoeverything4u
                              Now, THAT little look Clark gives Lois at the end said EVERYTHING; this is the woman he'd rather be holding and making love to right there and then to celebrate the victory if it weren't for the other people around them, the woman who supports him always, the woman who has his back, the woman who loves him no matter what, HIS woman. That little looks says 'Lois baby, I own your a**'

THAT little look was priceless!!!!

Comment

Awwww.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by humera

I think that would make SO much sense
                                !
                                I vote for this.
                                Last edited by RaniaLovesClois; 02-12-2011, 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎