Television Ratings for "Beacon"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lat week, yes you could blame The CW, but already half through February sweeps when everybody knows all shows have to have new episodes?

I hate the CW, but I won't blame THIS to them. Last week, totally, this week? no

Comment

Originally posted by LorelaiG
      2.37?

We need to see if this 2.3 is an approximation from 2.25/2.29
      Theoretically it can be as high as 2.34

Comment

Wait is that today rating or someone grabbed last week again.

Comment

As I predicted another low rated episode this will continue for the next two episodes. NO COMMENTS NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Some people dont get it so I wont say it... but the preview for beacon turned people off!! (the after sex scene!wtf!) so two out of two for me...
          Way to go! tptb congradulations on f....it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
            Theoretically it can be as high as 2.34
            yeah but usually, they tent to make the approximation up to inflate the result. If it was 2.34 they tend to report it as 2.34

Inflation of the result

Comment

Lat week, yes you could blame The CW, but already half through February sweeps when everybody knows all shows have to have new episodes?

I hate the CW, but I won't blame THIS to them. Last week, totally, this week? no
              I disagree. But that's MO.

"Everybody" doesn't even know what sweeps mean.

Comment

Oh come on I really doubt just cause that preview clip was released caused folks not to watch. Probably has more to do with the delay and some not liking last week episode. I wish numbers where higher. This episode was great and should have been higher.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
                  I disagree. But that's MO.

looks like most shows took a hit last night

Comment

I hope the numbers improved.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                      Oh come on I really doubt just cause that preview clip was released caused folks not to watch. Probably has more to do with the delay and some not liking last week episode. I wish numbers where higher. This episode was great and should have been higher.
                      I agree.

Comment

yeah but usually, they tent to make the approximation up to inflate the result. If it was 2.34 they tend to report it as 2.34
                        MattMitovich
                        Ratings snippet: #Smallville steady at 2.33 mil but dips in demo. #Supernatural (under 2 mil) down 14% in audience.

Considering the rest of the night took bigger hits I don't think that's terrible(still not good). Can't say I am all that surprised, when Vampire Diairies takes a hit in the ratings(or improves alot) Smallville usually follows
                        Last edited by Supsfan; 02-12-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

8:00 - 2.232
                          8:30 - 2.422

Comment

MattMitovich
                            Ratings snippet: #Smallville steady at 2.33 mil but dips in demo. #Supernatural (under 2 mil) down 14% in audience.s
                            I stand corrected no biggie

Still I don't blame The CW, still think last episode wasn't appealing at all

Comment

I stand corrected no biggie
                              I think it a case some sites like reporting in terms of X.X and others X.XX

Comment

MattMitovich
                                Ratings snippet: #Smallville steady at 2.33 mil but dips in demo. #Supernatural (under 2 mil) down 14% in audience.

Considering the rest of the night took bigger hits I don't think that's terrible(still not good). Can't say I am all that surprised, when Vampire Diairies takes a hit in the ratings(or improves alot) Smallville usually follows

SPN will not survive another season this is it for them, hope they are planning the finale. Right now they are leaning against smallville, next year their crutch will be gone.

Smallville's ratings are not that impressive either, "fun" epis like masquerade & fortune are no redemption.

Rams fan WOOT!!!! I am pumped for next season (if we have one) because of the possibilities of Josh McDaniels running the offense! Sam Bradford might lead us to the playoffs next year.

I think this epsiode will garner a 1.5 in the demo's and a 2.5 million in viewers.
                                Play offs next season, its inevitable, even more will be nice.
                                Last edited by BlueRanger; 02-12-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎