Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Another poll, cause I love 'em.

Also my thoughts (I feel weird about putting my thoughts on the countdown/live thread when it's already been so long!):

this was a very busy episodes, IMO.

I have to admit, first off, that I am not a big fan of Roan (I thought his episode wasn't that great, way back in Season 1). But I found myself mostly enjoying this ep.

Roan and Diane. That explains a lot (and Beckman as a dirty blonde? ).

There were some nice moments between Ellie and Mama B.

The stuff about Sarah's family was interesting (what does she mean, though, who could walk her down the aisle? What about her Dad?).

And the Casey&Alex stuff was really good (I'm enjoying seeing Casey as a Dad--the growl and look on his face when he thought Alex was pregnant was truly terrific!).

So yeah, overall a pretty decent episode that introduced us to a new baddie (and did anyone notice that "The Angel of death" there, who--if I remember right--said he once lived in the walls of that General's palace for a while, needed to be rescued? I'm not sure how to feel about that!).
    10--seduction very much possible, even likely
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--seduction impossible, very unlikely
    0%

The poll is expired.

I'll give the episode a 9. I enjoyed this one more than most this season. While I still think Chuck is a great show, I'd really like to see more of a focus on the intersect again with some dramatic storylines. I also want to see a big Chuck fight, like what we saw in "Tic Tac" and "The Beard" last year. Just introduce a slew of bad guys and have Chuck kung fu them to death. I'm hoping that this last 11 will heat up as we head into what we hope is season 5.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎