Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Beacon" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
    No...he is LANA!
    what a twist

Comment

• if he was lana, clark wouldnt be able to go near him.

was wondering why he couldnt feel the needle.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

i've got a question. wouldnt people around the planet think it's odd is now wearing glasses all of a sudden?
      Last edited by sunny j; 02-11-2011, 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny j
        if he was lana, clark wouldnt be able to go near him.

i've got a question. wouldnt people around the planet think it's odd is now wearing glasses all of a sudden?
        People don't know he's the Blur. I really don't remember anyone outside of his firiends and family knowing he's the Blur.

Comment

• Wow... i think they are bringing in Conner Kent...

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny j
            if he was lana, clark wouldnt be able to go near him.

No because Clark's going to make out with everyone in the planet OR they're going to burn down the daily planet too.

Comment

• nah the daily planet is staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAI JING
                Wow... i think they are bringing in Conner Kent...
                Exactly what I thought!

Comment

• That was a great episode. My favourite for a long time. Plenty of scenes and action to boot. My goodness, little clone lex is such a badass it was freaky. Lionel being his usual manipulative self and the good and the evil sides are starting to take shape. The arrogance of not worrying about sharing knowledge of killing Oliver's parents. Tess was awesome this episode. In fact all the females played their roles well. The only main character that had less action was Oliver but he still got to bed Chloe and have a scene with the two Luthors. There was plenty of mouth watering scenes and it keep the episode tempo in high drive.

So Little clone Lex has an inbuilt Prometheus suit on that may have super speed, super strength, (not sure it would have krytonite absorption) super invincibility combined with his high intelligence via memory but may actually do not know about his abilities in full as yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎