No announcement yet.

Does Anna suspect Erica?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anna suspect Erica?

That look as she was getting back on the shuttle sure looked like she did.

She has to suspect her with that death stare she was giving her!!

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      That look as she was getting back on the shuttle sure looked like she did.

That is the first thing I thought. But if the goal is to keep the cat and mouse game going then Anna can't suspect Erica. So I wonder if the look was more of a "pissed off" look that Erica failed to stop this assissination attempt. Or maybe it was, I have to make sure Erica doesn't stop Tyler from being part of my plan. Don't know for sure.

Comment

Hard to say. Anna could upset that Erica failed to protect her, and that's why she gave her that look, but then again, Erica was at the podium when Marcus was shot. Maybe Anna would believe that they would hold fire and not risk Erica getting shot if she was 5th column. Who knows. Will be interesting to see.

Comment

Yes- when Erica went in to hug Tyler and Hobbes took the shot, that probably set suspicion in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
            That is the first thing I thought. But if the goal is to keep the cat and mouse game going then Anna can't suspect Erica. So I wonder if the look was more of a "pissed off" look that Erica failed to stop this assissination attempt. Or maybe it was, I have to make sure Erica doesn't stop Tyler from being part of my plan. Don't know for sure.
            I think it was more of a pissed off look. But even if she does suspect Erica, I don't think it will interfere with the cat and mouse thing. Even if Anna knew that Erica was part of the fifth collum, they could still play their game of chess. I think its only a metter of time before Erica is exposed.

Comment

I agree. Pissed off look. Tyler will be the one to let Anna know his mother is Fifth Column.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
                even if she does suspect Erica, I don't think it will interfere with the cat and mouse thing.
                They can still have their Cat and Mouse Game because Anna doesn't have confirmation. I'm okay with her suspecting Erica, but not full-on knowing yet.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprise if Anna find out the truth about Erica. It might taker time, but sooner or later, Anna will find out.

Comment

Not yet, but Anna's going to find out soon.i hope maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                      She has to suspect her with that death stare she was giving her!!
                      Right!

Comment

I think that Anna will know Erica is Fifth Column by the end of the season, it can't last forever!

Comment

anna's probably gunna find out in Birth Pangs.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎