No announcement yet.

I was hoping Sam would have found Samuel's phone number on his cell phone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hoping Sam would have found Samuel's phone number on his cell phone

I was really hoping Sam would have found Samuel's phone number on his cell phone and started wondering why his dead grandfather was on his contact list in his phone. I think that would have been a great way to start Sam's curiosity about the previous year & a half since the events of Swan Song.

It also appears that the likelihood of Sam having Adam's soul in him like I hoped is pretty much gone. I'm not sure though. Sam did recall falling into the pit, but Adam was also there when they both fell, so if his soul is in Sam he could remember that. But he also recalled talking to Dean & telling him to have a normal life. So based on what we saw, I doubt Death screwed them over & put Adam's soul in him rather than Sam's. Plus if he did that, Cas could have noticed when he touched Sam & realized his soul was "skinned alive".

That is what "Unforgiven" is for.

And giving Sam Adam's soul? I don't like that idea at all, really; it'll just show that Sera Gamble is prolonging the fans to finally get the brothers back. This way is way better, and to also hopefully give us some room to bring Adam back fully later or next season even.

Comment

Just for the sake of pity really... I hope Adam gets out somehow. I don't really have any attachment to him except I feel he didn't deserve the cage. As long as he isn't a third wheel...

It looks like Sam will be dealing with his past and the souless year which will include Samuel next episode anyways. I was SO FREAKIN' glad to see him back together (soul and self)...

But I am most anxious to see who or what this mother is... I know she is the alpha's mother (and mother of all monsters) but who is she? What is her name and hopefully she is based on some mythology/theology that we might recognize...

Comment

Yeah a tad odd they didn't mention Adam yet since Sam now has his soul back..... that's ok though, I really didn't like that character. If Adam does get out of the pit then it's gonna be bad because now Lucifer and Michael only have one soul to play with.

As soon as Sam picked up his cell I thought he would see other numbers he had called at one point and the curious nature of Sam would have hit a few. Maybe Bobby or Dean erased previous numbers though?

Comment

If the writers are thinking this, they could definitely have another storyline of Adam returning as Lucifer AND Michael's "first" demon. I can wish, lol.

And I don't think Sam could find Samuel's number already, I mean...he looked for 'B' for Bobby. Other than that, he was busy studying up on dragon lore and talking to Cas.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎