No announcement yet.

Why is this show obsessed with Chick Fights

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: board wouldn't show the post.
    Last edited by Mars Investigations; 02-08-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

The question is: why isn't every show obsessed with chick fights? They have been some great, and in my opinion some of this show's best, fight scenes: Chloe vs Dinah in "Collateral", Chloe vs Tess in "Persuasion", Lois vs Roulette in "Roulette", Alia vs Lois in "Savior", Lois vs Tess in "Doomsday", Lois vs Samantha in "Fanatic", Lana vs Genevieve in "Commencement", and of course the one that started it all, Chloe vs Lana in "Delete".

Comment

given how all CLark has to do is tap someone on the head and *BAM* they're out cold, somebody has to do the fighting on the show.

Comment

I think the reason is, that to answer the question of this thread.....Xena is no longer in production

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
            I think the reason is, that to answer the question of this thread.....Xena is no longer in production
            And it is a damn shame. I would LOVE for Xena to be on the air. Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor ROCKED! I still watch my DVD's and post on the Talking Xena board.

Comment

Originally posted by Connor_Kent
              If you can't her and Tess tussle at the beggining of Sacrifice as a fight then she won that. Also if you count her flinging Linda L into the air onto Lana's car winning then she has won two fights. Both of those kinda ended in ambigous ways that Chloe didn't exactly do intentionally though.

I thought the Zod vs. Clark one was well done besides the ridiculous slo-mo voice things.
              Clark/Zod wasn't a bad fight although the Clark/Titan fight set the benchmark for this show.

Comment

It's funny because personally, I didn't think the Tess vs Lois fight back in Doomsday was all that good. All they did was wrestle and roll around on a desk.

Clark vs Zod was the coolest fight he's had IMO, as well as Titan. Jonathan vs Clark back in S3 was good too.

Best fights for me have to be:

1) Lana vs Chloe
                2) Chloe vs Tess (their little skirmish in Watchtower was also kinda cool)
                3) Lana vs Tess
                4) Clark vs Zod
                5) Lex vs Green Arrow
                6) Lionel/Lana/Chloe vs Metropolis back in the S5/S6 finale/premiere
                7) Jonathan vs Clark
                8) Oliver/Chloe vs the FBI
                9) Chloe vs Dinah
                10) Lois vs Alia
                Last edited by Lana's Devious; 03-11-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Y Chloe call Dinah 'dorothy' ? i dun get it

Comment

Originally posted by QueenArrow
                    Y Chloe call Dinah 'dorothy' ? i dun get it
                    Because Dinah is not in the real world, but in "Oz Land" (where Chloe is the mighty wizard that can stop knives mid-air) and Chloe wants to send her back to Kansas.

Comment

It's also a Matrix reference which was the shtick of the episode too.

As for the thread itself...too many chick fights in a show where the main character is supposed to be the future Superman. The show can dicatate how strong Clark and his opponents are, it's unacceptable how little fighting he did all throughout ten seasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎