Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Like A Virgin" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
    My Theory Is That That Things Was Cthulhu.

Completely Unreasonable? Yes.

Awesome? Hells Yes!
    if thats the case the only one who can stop it is ... MINTBERRY CRUNCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      maybe all the noise that heaven and hell was making woke up something A LOT older........
      Well, I doubt it's older than Heaven or hell since dragons & every other monster & their ultimate mother were all once on Earth & were killed in order to end up in Purgatory. I think this mother has been trapped in purgatory like everything else but once they threw that virgin in, she became the mother's vessel.

My question is, now that this gate is open, why couldn't dead demons, vampires, shapeshifters, etc overtake Earth? Perhaps they need vessels to do so. If that's true then the first vessel thrown into the pit I'm guessing would be taken by the mother. But we know this mother isn't the mother of demons, since demons are transformed human souls & Lucifer created the first one (Lilith).

Comment

well all the alphas were created by something so that could be 'mother'.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          mother nature perhaps?

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

im starting to think this series may be heading towards a middle ages sort of plotline.
          Lol! That's exactly what I was just discussing with my wife. I thought she must be mother nature. Basically, God sent her to help or keep the creatures(including humans) to evolve (or from evolving) and she eventually twisted humans in a skinwalker (shapeshifter) and a vampire (plus, maybe more things) once she saw how flawed humans were. Or maybe Lucifer had a hand in twisting her (or Lilith) but probably not. It's a theory but I couldn't help but think she's based of lore/myth theology of some sort. I can't think of another mother besides Lilith (and we know she isn't Lilith) or Greek/Roman/Norse mythology which don't seem to have much that is known in general knowledge (where most SPN ideas come from). If that makes any sense

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Well, I doubt it's older than Heaven or hell since dragons & every other monster & their ultimate mother were all once on Earth & were killed in order to end up in Purgatory. I think this mother has been trapped in purgatory like everything else but once they threw that virgin in, she became the mother's vessel.

My question is, now that this gate is open, why couldn't dead demons, vampires, shapeshifters, etc overtake Earth? Perhaps they need vessels to do so. If that's true then the first vessel thrown into the pit I'm guessing would be taken by the mother. But we know this mother isn't the mother of demons, since demons are transformed human souls & Lucifer created the first one (Lilith).
          I think we might see some "dead" ghosts and demons return... that seems to be what makes the most sense. Plus, some dead monsters that have been extinct for a while.... really bad*ss ones
          Last edited by sino8r; 02-04-2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            well all the alphas were created by something so that could be 'mother'.
            I'm sure what we saw possessing the girl at the end was the mother of the alphas that the alpha vamp talked about earlier.

I wonder if we'll see Crowley again, this time as a dead demon form. Though is that possible? That would be like a 2nd degree soul since in SPN demon's themselves are messed up souls. He would have to be played by someone else, or he would have to possess a shapeshifter who could take the form of his previous self.

What I wonder is, what will this mother want? We know what angels & demons want. But what about her? I guess it will have to do with the very reason she created all those monsters. And that's very interesting because we'll finally find out why vampires, etc exist in SPN.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I also wonder who/what killed the mother the last time she was on Earth.
            Last edited by xrayvision; 02-04-2011, 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm sure what we saw possessing the girl at the end was the mother of the alphas that the alpha vamp talked about earlier.

I wonder if we'll see Crowley again, this time as a dead demon form. Though is that possible? That would be like a 2nd degree soul since in SPN demon's themselves are messed up souls. He would have to be played by someone else, or he would have to possess a shapeshifter who could take the form of his previous self.

What I wonder is, what will this mother want? We know what angels & demons want. But what about her? I guess it will have to do with the very reason she created all those monsters. And that's very interesting because we'll finally find out why vampires, etc exist in SPN.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I also wonder who/what killed the mother the last time she was on Earth.
              I don't know.... that's a good question! This is all uncharted territory so anything could happen with ghosts/demons coming back. My guess is they will deal mainly with monsters since bringing back burnt bones creatures might be difficult to do. But I wish they would have one or two so we can get an explainer at least after all these years...

Comment

That could mean that Gordon could return! That guy is crazy dangerous.

Comment

That could mean that Gordon could return! That guy is crazy dangerous.
                  Vampire version I hope! Of course it would be... he was tough! He really got a trickster-style packback by becoming what he hated the most.

I am having second thoughts on this mother nature theory though. Although, the concept is good and I'm sure she'd be a powerful foe... it just doesn't fit Supernatural. The name alone is kinda non-threatening but I wonder this much... could she be the mother of God and Death? That alone screams powerful to me. Its probably too much or too silly even for Supernatural standards

Comment

I'm on the Mother is Echidna bandwagon...my question is how the pagan gods fall into this...are they monsters as well? Or another category altogether. Not that there are many left since Lucy went apocalyptic on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                      maybe all the noise that heaven and hell was making woke up something A LOT older........
                      That would make some sense...if this Mother were to be some type of Mother Nature as well, then I could definitely see some lineage between God and this Mother of All. Perhaps some kind of sister? Would be older than any angels and of course demons.

God - Gaea(my theory of who the Mother is) - Death = brother, sister, brother

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                      My Theory Is That That Things Was Cthulhu.

Completely Unreasonable? Yes.

Awesome? Hells Yes!
                      Lol. I wouldn't mind the Winchesters fighting the Cthulhu in a standalone episode, but as a big baddie? Nah.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎