Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Push Mix" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't seem to get as excited about this episode as everyone else seems to be, but maybe I need to rewatch it. I don't agree with Chris and Josh saying that the last ten minutes was the best Chuck ever, but the last couple were pretty epic.

Was it just me or was Ellie's labour the most peaceful childbirth scene in television history? She didn't even look a little bit tired or sweaty. Hilarious. But Devon's "awesome" upon seeing baby Clara was probably the best awesome ever. So sweet.

Oh yeah, and that other thing happened at last.

Comment

Originally posted by big yellow taxi
      I can't seem to get as excited about this episode as everyone else seems to be, but maybe I need to rewatch it. I don't agree with Chris and Josh saying that the last ten minutes was the best Chuck ever, but the last couple were pretty epic.

Was it just me or was Ellie's labour the most peaceful childbirth scene in television history? She didn't even look a little bit tired or sweaty. Hilarious. But Devon's "awesome" upon seeing baby Clara was probably the best awesome ever. So sweet.

Oh yeah, and that other thing happened at last.
      Yeah, I figured they didn't want to show any of Ellie's childbirth because it would ruin the kind of peacefulness of the final montage. It did make me chuckle a little that she looked so serene and together afterwards, but that's TV childbirths for ya I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
        Yeah, I figured they didn't want to show any of Ellie's childbirth because it would ruin the kind of peacefulness of the final montage. It did make me chuckle a little that she looked so serene and together afterwards, but that's TV childbirths for ya I guess
        Maybe, and that is a big maybe she was so serene about the childbirth thing because she is a doctor

Comment

"Ahh lets push it, push it real good . . ." I loved Jeffsters Music during the birth. Really crazy piece of work they did there, even got a few nurses dancing to it before the security took them away.

I thought it was one of the best episodes yet. For a moment there, I really wanted Oricon to be alive again. But of course you can't really expect him to be back from that gunshot to the chest by that Fulcum agent last season. . . . or can you? Maybe the CIA was able to pull him back and hide him until he recovers. You never know with TV shows like this.
          Last edited by WhoRU?; 02-02-2011, 05:37 AM.

Comment

This was seriously one of the BEST episodes we've gotten out of this season... not that it's been a bad season, by any means, 'cause really, I've enjoyed it quite a lot, but comparatively speaking, this was pretty much flawless, epic, and really exciting! My parents and I agreed that it felt like it could have easily been a season finale or series finale for all the threads that they managed to wrap up in a single episode. Here's hoping that the remainder of this season is of as high a caliber of quality, and that it paves the way to an even better Season 5 for "Chuck!"

Comment

Originally posted by simplemath
              Maybe, and that is a big maybe she was so serene about the childbirth thing because she is a doctor
              Regarding the whole birth scene. Having given birth myself 3 times I have to tell you that the screaming panicked woman you see on TV is not the reality of child birth. Ellie's birth was very accurate to my experiences. Most women are calm and focused (child birth is hard work). The only thing not realistic is how beautiful she was when the whole thing was over - perfect hair, not flushed or sweaty. But maybe when someone like Sarah Lancaster gives birth, she is still that beautiful - I don't know.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎