No announcement yet.

Unfinished V Storylines

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
    It was explained early on that the guy who worked in the restaurant turned in everyone he knew in the fifth collumn in order to be reconnected to the bliss. Ryan was the last guy he was going to betray but Ryan killed him first. So there isn't anyone that Ryan can recruit. John May is dead. simple. The fat kid was just a back up character. He had no story.
    Oh please, we were told the V Fifth Column is an army and scattered all over the globe. There's no way that 1 guy turned every single Fifth Column V in. The writers have simply dropped the storyline. Like they have done with so many others.

Comment

Not once in Season Two has "John May Lives" come up. They've
      completely abandoned the Fifth Column calling card.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
        I know. This is one of the reasons why I think the new showrunner has abandoned the V Fifth Column angle. At least on a bigger scale.

Comment

I hope they explain this Sarah situation. I'm so confused on whether she is actually alive or dead and I wish we had gotten to find out more about her relationship with Hobbes. If we had, maybe I wouldn't hate him as much as I do now.

I'm sure the Sarah storyline was hurt by the episode cut, but geez. It really stinks.

I also wish they would have explored the formula that was discovered in "Fruition". It always seemed dumb to introduce that and never do anything with it, especially, after one of your characters steals a hard drive with the information about it.

I'm sure the season had much more potential than it has shown, but unfortunately, I think getting rid of 3 episodes made a lot of things suffer.

I do wish they would bring that back as the rallying cry of sorts.

I also wish they had done more with John May's son, James.
          Last edited by savingpeoplething; 03-10-2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

The three-episode cut definitely impacted some of the lesser storylines. I think, for the most part, they made the right choices in terms of what to focus on in the end.

Comment

When did they mention John May had a son?

Comment

^His stepson appeared in the "John May" episode (seventh episode of the first season).

Comment

What happened to Lawrence Parker and his biological compound that could
                  kill reptiles as well as the Visitors?
                  I´m wondering about that too! It would be interesting to further explore this. Erica to some of the compound but somehow it never re appeared again...

Comment

Is John May really dead ? I don't think so. We didn't see him dying like Georgie or Val. And Ryan didn't seem convincing when he said that. And Anna didn't seem too convincing too when she said he was dead.

EDIT : Scott Rosenbaum said he would come back in season 3. Let's crossing fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by cloisornothing
                      EDIT : Scott Rosenbaum said he would come back in season 3. Let's crossing fingers!
                      If there is going to be a season 3! I really hope so!

BTW, who is Scott Rosenbaum? Wasn´t John May played by Michael Trucco?

Comment

Scott Rosenbaum said a lot of things.

He said we would see the last planet that was invaded by the
                        Visitors in Season Two. I'm guessing this went out the door
                        when ABC cut 3 episodes?

Comment

Scott Rosenbaum said a lot of things.

He said we would see the last planet that was invaded by the
                          Visitors in Season Two. I'm guessing this went out the door
                          when ABC cut 3 episodes?
                          So true. We're also still waiting for real info on the V's home planet and I don't think we have seen any V's feeding on humans yet either.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎