No announcement yet.

Erica Evans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica Evans

Erica Evans and her overall awesomeness should be discussed here!

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
    Erica Evans and her overall awesomeness
    That pretty much says it all!

I absolutely LOVE Elizabeth Mitchell!

Comment

I'm sorry we didn't have an Erica thread until now. I sure don't know how I let that go.

I'm loving how they've developed Erica into a leader and she's being super proactive this season.

This is my favorite Erica cap of Season 2 so far.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by MannaBanana
      That pretty much says it all!
      Pretty much
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-27-2011, 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love how no matter how badass she is, she still acts like such a mom. She evens it out nicely!

And Her relationship with Lisa is beyond sweet. Shes the mother she always wanted. I hope we get more mother/daughter type scenes with them.

Originally posted by savingpeoplething

This is my favorite Erica cap of Season 2 so far.

She looks like shes about to kill someone!

Comment

I like her better with Laura than with Logan Huffman's character. Elizabeth and Laura just seem so natural together, whereas her scenes with Logan are always so forced. I don't know if that's a reflection on Logan or not, but let's just say I am happiest when he's out of sight with Anna, and Erica and Lisa are on screen.

Comment

Erica got a mention on MSNBC's list of Sharpest Blonds on TV!

I disagree that her line was "evil", but it's cool that's she's on that list and next to my girl, Leslie Knope

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
            let's just say I am happiest when he's out of sight with Anna, and Erica and Lisa are on screen.
            I prefer Erica/Lisa scenes, too, and I think it's for a lot of reasons. I think the actresses interact well together, but on a character standpoint, I think it's because Lisa really values Erica. Lisa has never had a caring and loving mother before, so it's nice to see her with Erica, who does care about her.

Their moments together are why "Fruition" is one of my favorite episodes and part of the reason why I loved "Laid Bare" so much.
            Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-29-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

What impresses me is that Erica is so compassionate with Lisa...knowing full well that there is a monster under that cloned skin. It just shows how impartial Erica is as a person--and that she is all about what is fair and right for all.

Comment

In "Mother's Day", I was relieved to hear Erica pledge never to act like Anna again.

I was so disappointed and frustrated with how Erica was acting after Joe died and hated how Anna-like she had become in losing her humanity and not caring if innocents were lost. So, I'm hoping we get a third season, so we can see Erica regain her awesomeness now that she's owned up to her Anna-ness and has vowed not to be that way anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎