Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Laid Bare" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caesis
    In the preview, yes, the column guy who (presumably) Ryan put the blame on.
    I think Diana kills the guy so that Anna won't find out more from him. Diana has found her humanity and she wants to put an end to Anna's saga.

Comment

• Random thoughts:

Best line of the episode, of course, was when Erica and Ryan were rifling through Malik's apartment. She looked at the feed from the security camera and said, "We've got visitors." Way too funny.

Just before Malik croaked, a tear ran down her cheek. Couldn't help but think of the term "crocodile tear" with her being a lizard and all.

In looking at Anna and Tyler and then Erica and Lisa, I had this crazy thought that Tyler might really be Anna's son (or some kinda offspring) and Lisa might really be Erica's daughter (or some kinda offspring). Hey, who knows, this is science fiction, right? Anything's possible. Let's face it, Tyler looks more like Anna than Erica and Lisa looks more like Erica than Anna. Then later in this episode, Anna told Tyler he was "like a son." Makes me wonder.

Anyone else notice that Diana has her fingernails painted fire-engine red? Huh? She's stuck in the bowels of a mothership for 15 years or so and she's got a manicure?

When Chad saw Malik's carcass, he said something like, "That's what Anna looks like?" I thought he was gonna follow that up with, "But she looks so hot" just like the scientist dude said last week or the week before. Coulda been a running gag on the show.

I don't think Ryan is gonna rat out anyone in the Fifth Column.

What happened to that armada of ships that was massed on the edge of the solar system or wherever in the middle of last season?
      Last edited by Marine; 01-19-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎