Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Collateral" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People keep on saying this episode developed clark, but i don't get how. Because he exited the dream world perhaps? i mean come on the guy's not a complete idiot, you'd expect him to do things like that. Some cheesy clois scenes at the end isn't really developing him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by computermaster
      People keep on saying this episode developed clark, but i don't get how. Because he exited the dream world perhaps? i mean come on the guy's not a complete idiot, you'd expect him to do things like that. Some cheesy clois scenes at the end isn't really developing him either.
      well i think we just mean that he now believes in himself...

ohh p.s your avi is giving me the creeps haha

Comment

• Well I or one, am o psyched that its airing in 30 mintutes form now! I SO CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS! its sad, but i'm hopin to see Darksied vs. Clark, hopefully we get some more info or shadow of him.

Comment

• Roll on friday Again

Comment

• have the writers of Smallville lost their thinking caps?

all they did was summarize Matrix in 45 minutes.
            Chloe portrayed Morpheus, Trinity, Neo and mulitple Agent Smiths in different scenes. the VRA agents as the sentinel machines, and neo-clark's take-off sequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrT
              Speaking of Fate's helmate, should Chloe becoming insane ?
              Wouldn't her meteor healing powers would eventually counter act that??

Comment

• I thought the episode was really good. They have used other ideas from movies remember they even used saw. When they torchored Lionel and Martha. Chloe was great.

Comment

• Darkseid vs clark ???

Its a bit no-contest. If clark can stand his ground with Doomsday, he can take down darkseid, no problem. Omega effect or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎