Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ringer (The CW) - starring Sarah Michelle Gellar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better trailer! So by the ending...[SPOILER] does that mean the rich sister is still alive and trying to kill her husband and frame her sister? [/SPOILER]

Comment

Why is 90210 leading into this? That's one of the stupidest moves ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        Why is 90210 leading into this? That's one of the stupidest moves ever!

I don't get it either....

I think they think that the audience that is watching 90210 now is some of the same audience that was watching the original 90210....and that they are the same age group (and possible the same people) that were watching Buffy when it was on.

Comment

Thanks Craig.

I thought the extended preview was great...I am pretty excited about this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
            Better trailer! So by the ending...[SPOILER] does that mean the rich sister is still alive and trying to kill her husband and frame her sister? [/SPOILER]
            Don't really think that's a spoiler since it's in the trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it's pretty obvious both of them are still alive. I think there is likely multiple agendas as it suggests in the trailer.

It seems like both her sister and her sister's husband are duplicitous in some way, maybe I'm wrong. I think that not everyone will believe that she is her sister. I mean her husband for example might reveal he's knows it's not her, or at least reveal to someone he knows it's not his wife. Things like that.

I'm not sure how long it will last on The CW. It's definitely not their typical. It looks like it might be an interesting show though. Although I have to admit, right now it looks like the plot would be more fitting for a suspense/thriller movie rather than a TV series.

Comment

Really impressed with that extended trailer. It looked like a movie trailer!!
                *wonders about cw budget*

Comment

Really excited about this show. SMG being back on tv is fantastic

Comment

I am hoping this does well on The CW. LUV SMG!

Comment

I have seen the pilot. Any questions you may have, feel free to ask away.

Overall, it really didn't catch my interest. It seems to be a female targeted soap opera. Which as a guy, you can already count me out. I will say it had great acting and a great cast though. I was really surprised to see Ioan Gruffudd (Mr. Fantastic) in it as Marx's (Sarah Michelle Geller) husband. The ending has a really interesting twist in that...

Siobahn is still alive and not missing after all, as she's believed to be in the Pilot. This sets up an interesting question of what exactly the show will be about.

Overall, not really my thing thus 3/5. But, I think those it's targeted towards will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339

Overall, it really didn't catch my interest. It seems to be a female targeted soap opera. Which as a guy, you can already count me out. I will say it had great acting and a great cast though. I was really surprised to see Ioan Gruffudd (Mr. Fantastic) in it as Marx's (Sarah Michelle Geller) husband. The ending has a really interesting twist in that...

Siobahn is still alive and not missing after all, as she's believed to be in the Pilot. This sets up an interesting question of what exactly the show will be about.

Overall, not really my thing thus 3/5. But, I think those it's targeted towards will like it.
                        Yeah but isnt everything you talked about shown in the trailer.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                          Don't really think that's a spoiler since it's in the trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry! was thinking trailer's were considered spoilers.... wasn't sure

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Luthor5339

i was really surprised to see Gruffudd on a tv show (especially a CW show)...I thought he was doing movies...I really like him!

If Siobahn is alive...she must really hate her sister!
                          Last edited by Sugar; 06-02-2011, 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I suspect that Siobhan wanted Bridget to take over for her and then be "killed" - so, she could run off to Paris to do... whatever she's doing.

I thought Sarah was fantastic separating between both roles. I liked it; I'd probably give it a 4/5.

Comment

Wow. The preview looks great! SMG of course is impeccable at acting, and I am thrilled to see how it all turns out.

I think the worst thing is it is paired with 90210 which is just odd!

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                                Yeah but isnt everything you talked about shown in the trailer.
                                Wasn't interested in the series per se. So I really didn't see any previews for it beforehand. Just, at work, I had to copy and burn pilot dvds for my boss...

THE RIVER: 5/5

POE: 5/5

PERSON OF INTEREST: 4.5/5

THE SECRET CIRCLE: 4/5

TWO BROKE GIRLS: 4/5

UNFORGETTABLE: 3/5

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: 3/5

RINGER: 3/5

If anyone has any questions about those not included in this thread, feel free to message me, but I won't post or leak any video footage.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎