No announcement yet.

Rating's From Last Night's Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating's From Last Night's Episode

ABC with its line-up of on-the-fence freshman drama No Ordinary Family (#3: 3.8/ 8), week two of the second season of V (#3: 4.2/ 6) and Detroit 1-8-7 (#2: 3.7/ 6), which will be replaced in April by long delayed Dana Delany crime solver Body of Proof. Compared to one week earlier (5.0/ 7 on January 4), V dipped by 16 percent.

Thats not good news, is it?

Comment

I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. Right? Right?!

Comment

Horrible Horrible. 5.76 million showed up to watch and a 1.9 demo. The whole Tuesday lineup is gone. and it sucks big time for V. The only thing good sort of is that V once again preformed the best on ABC that night. but unless the new drama's tank this show could be as good as gone.

Comment

Hopefully ABC takes that into account, that V brings in the most ratings for the night. Hopefully.

Comment

It's Not...

looking food in terms of renewal prospects. But, at least it's not the lowest-rated show of the night, and I'm sure the DVR numbers (even though they don't matter much to advertisers) are the best among the three shows, too.

The CW should pick it up if ABC opts not to renew it. or would it be too pricey?

Comment

I don't think CW can afford it.

Comment

Oh, lord, don't even bring The CW into this No telling how they would tarnish the show!

While it's not great, I don't think it's altogether bad. NCIS: LA coming back was bound to be bad news, so it's not really that much of a shocker.

ABC knows the competition they're putting V up against, so I think they knew to expect as much. If I was an ABC exec, I'd actually be somewhat happy with the way V has performed so far.

I think next week will be even more of an indication on how things stand.

Comment

Hmm... ABC is the network that had Better Off Ted, isn't it? Based on that alone I don't hold out much hope for V. I love this show, but somehow it seems that they're not putting a wholehearted effort into it.

Comment

Relax guys, it's a Scifi. Before they do anything, they'll move us to Friday :P

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
                      Relax guys, it's a Scifi. Before they do anything, they'll move us to Friday :P
                      Burn...

And when they are moved to Friday, the first episode will be called Firefly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
                        Burn...

And when they are moved to Friday, the first episode will be called Firefly.
                        RIP, my fairweather friend.
                        Well, if it's anything like the original, they're throw mini-series and TV movies out like crazy before they let it die, so there's something too

Comment

Can anyone tell me why I have this feeling that ABC isn't treating V as the top show that it could be?

Comment

Originally posted by mbozzo
                            Can anyone tell me why I have this feeling that ABC isn't treating V as the top show that it could be?
                            They are. They advertised EVERYWHERE. Lots of commercials on big stuff like monday night football, internet adverts etc. Totally jealous Fox didn't do it for us TSCC fans. Or LOTS fans. Etc :P

Comment

I don't get why it's not doing so well... They advertise the crap outta it! And it's a fantastic show!!! I can't wait to watch it every week!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎