No announcement yet.

#1.12 "No Ordinary Brother"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.12 "No Ordinary Brother"

Count down to the episode's airing and then talk about it LIVE while it's on!

Images can be found at KSiteTV: http://www.ksitetv.com/4719/images-a...inary-brother/

15 Hours 44 Minutes

Comment

4 hours 32 minutes

Comment

4hours and 30minutes

Comment

1 hour 20 minutes

Comment

30 minutes

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

1 minute

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

its on

----- Added 37 Minutes later -----

isnt the brother Joe from persons unknown?
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-11-2011, 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              30 minutes

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

1 minute

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

its on

----- Added 37 Minutes later -----

isnt the brother Joe from persons unknown?
              Yes, he is. He also played Bosco on Third Watch

Comment

for some reason its showing a different show on my channel right now, but V is after that. did they mess it up on my tv? or did they canceled the show for tonite?

Comment

figures hed use JJ to gamble lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Risami
                  for some reason its showing a different show on my channel right now, but V is after that. did they mess it up on my tv? or did they canceled the show for tonite?
                  no its on tonight. what are they showing on your station? do you have more then 1 ABC network? are you in the US? cause if your like in Canada i know sometimes their networks air shows on different days.
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-11-2011, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

it came on last week been showing this show i'm watching the channel it is on, abc, i got abcfamily also but thats different showing a movie. its showing good morning texas after dark, then after that V, detroit. like how the schedule is on abc but not showing no ordinary family.
                    and whats weird is they showed on commercial new ordinary family tonite and yet didn't show it.

Comment

hmmm odd. maybe they screwed up or whatever show that is is on for some other reason.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

i had a feeling they would lose.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-11-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm shockingly enjoying Katie and the Watcher lol the first time ever I enjoyed a quick pace pairing. I usually loved the parings with the loonnnggg build up but theses two it's hard not to like...well for me anyway.

Comment

The whole JJ think is getting ridiculous. Next he'll be forecasting the weather on the local tv channel. There is more to the real world than crunching numbers. Maybe he should be working on a cure for something or other.

Anywho, the show is same ole as usually. Love the family, tolerate the goofy relatives and friends. Love the Katie relationship, thought the ending was stupid and usually find Daphne and Steph far more interesting than the boys.

Comment

Just got into the show (a little late, but thank you Hulu!) and while I like the show, overall, I am really most interested in the Watcher. Why is the good old doctor so attached to him? That aspect of the story is intriguing, IMO.

I'm also curious about whether or not that boy Daphne helped will be back. I got the feeling he may be a love interest... which is nice. Daphne certainly doesn't need a boyfriend to be interesting, but it would be nice to flesh her character out. Now that's she's more involved with school, maybe they could do just that. As for JJ. I love the kid, but he needs other activities. He talks about hanging out with friends that don't challenge him, yet we never see him with friends. I would like to see more than just statistics going on with him. There's a lot of potential for these Powell kids.
                            Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 01-12-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I recently watched the recent two episodes online (was unaware the new episodes started.). I'd have to say Watcher is my favorite character on the show he's gone from being. A villain to now a redeemable character his relationship with Katie is cute,and is growing on me.

What i'm curious most about is why is Dr. King so hell bent on wanting to keep Watcher around? I mean he's made no threat in exposing King just that he'll cut ties with King.All because he wants to stick with Katie which I admire. Even though he's shown no desire in keeping up with injections and choosing the possibilty of being normal. I'm still clueless on why King is desperate to keep him around I hope it is revealed later on.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎