Collapse
No announcement yet.

When He Knew

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to date, YAY loving it, love Oliver's voice in this fic, how unsure he is...... LOL at Oliver asking himself where this is coming from lol I wasn't expecting Chloe to pull the 'it happens' card so it will be good to see how their next sexy encounter happens looking forward to more

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
      not sure when the next part will be up. i'm trying to figure out how exactly this "just fun" relationship was established between chloe and oliver. as we all know TPTB left that for offscreenville, i.e. my imagination. so i'm trying to come up with that and fit it in appropriately with what we saw onscreen. specifically i'm thinking of Persuasion where we saw a huge boquet of roses in Watchtower, presumably those were from Oliver for Valentines' Day. i'm trying to decide if that was before/after the whole FWB thing with all the rules about no flowers, no gifts, no strings, etc.. but i'm gonna stop talking now. don't wanna give it all away. just letting u know where i'm at. feel free to give your opinions.
      perhaps she accepts the flowers but makes a remark that he doesn't have to do that kind of thing.. as I am pretty sure persuasion came before escape. Maybe he reads from her tone that she doesn't want that sort of relationship.. which obviously I think hedoes from the get go.. even if he hasn't fallen fallen for her.

Comment

About the flowers I'm leaning towards what you're saying- flowers first, then the rules. it just seems a little odd because to me chloe's the type that would've made that known long before Oliver even had the chance to buy the flowers if in fact they had continued to fool around between warrior and persuasion. but i'll sort it all out.
        Chloe yes would have but only if she thought she needed to, imo. What if Oliver hadn't done anything significant in that regard yet.. but wanted to show affection for V-day and then Chloe says something. Then of course in escape..he gets weak, he obviously bought the spoon first but then clark says something so he decides to give it. I can see Oliver having the a battle here.. buying the gift then debating over and over on whether to give it to her.. then Clark goes and does his 'appreciate her' best friend/brother thing.

Comment

not sure when the next part will be up. i'm trying to figure out how exactly this "just fun" relationship was established between chloe and oliver. as we all know TPTB left that for offscreenville, i.e. my imagination. so i'm trying to come up with that and fit it in appropriately with what we saw onscreen. specifically i'm thinking of Persuasion where we saw a huge boquet of roses in Watchtower. presumably those were from Oliver for Valentines' Day. i'm trying to decide if that was before/after the whole "friends with benefits" thing with all the rules about no flowers, no gifts, no strings, etc.. but i'm gonna stop talking now. don't wanna give it all away. just letting u know where i'm at. feel free to give your opinions.
          For me she made the rules right away but she said that special occaions like holidays and Birthdays are ok because as friends it's ok to give your friend a gift on special occassions. And even though valentines day is all about love she makes that special occassion ok giving some lame excuse about giving friend v-day cards or something but deep down she loves the flowers and likes having attention on v-day so she doesn't make a fuss about it. In Persuasion she was all smiling and it looked she was pretty happy to get the flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
            For me she made the rules right away but she said that special occaions like holidays and Birthdays are ok because as friends it's ok to give your friend a gift on special occassions. And even though valentines day is all about love she makes that special occassion ok giving some lame excuse about giving friend v-day cards or something but deep down she loves the flowers and likes having attention on v-day so she doesn't make a fuss about it. In Persuasion she was all smiling and it looked she was pretty happy to get the flowers.
            Its a good idea!
            I forgot how she was all smiles at the flowers. ..

Comment

hmm I am up for some pillow talk! I love this!..I totally love the whole Through the window bit and thinking kissing her and instead saying some dumb remark about Clark. I totally could imagine it as what he was feeling.

Comment

looking forward for the next.

Comment

Love it! I love his inner thoughts and how he thought about him thinking about Chloe that way in AJ but acting on it until Warrior. I love how he was distracted by Chloe and Chloe's repsonse to that. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                    Its a good idea!
                    I forgot how she was all smiles at the flowers. ..
                    Oh I couldn't that's all I thought about through the whole ep.

Comment

I love it.. Love the dialogue..and haha Chloelicious ..hehe. can't wait for more!

hehe at the "I also enjoy your attempts at humor" lol
                      Last edited by FWvidchick; 01-15-2011, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Love it! Can't wait for more!

Comment

I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next.

Comment

You got writers block?! missing this!

Comment

More!!!!!

~K

Comment

why am i only now seeing this? sorry!! i didn't get writer's block. school and work started back so i've just been busy. also, with chloe's return i didn't want to write anything until her arc (and the chlollie arc) was done. this season's arc shouldn't really affect the story but just in case.. i do feel bad though that i abandoned this. next chance i get i'll try to put another chapter up.

p.s. weren't you the one that said to torture readers by making them wait??

Aw well RL does that doesn't it..get busy. and I understand about the arcing. I had to just decide for one of my stories to go AU because I had no idea what was happening with CHlollie or other characters..

and yes I am that person that said making them wait and or get annoyed is good for them. They generally always come back for the torture..haha

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎