No announcement yet.

LOST numbers are winning lotto numbers...kinda

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST numbers are winning lotto numbers...kinda

the mega millions lotto numbers were only 2 numbers away from the LOST numbers. so if you played the LOST numbers you would have won $150.

LOST Numbers: 4-8-15-16-23-42

Lotto Numbers: 4-8-15-25-47-42

It's a coincidence, ironic as it may be. What about 16 and 23...the lottery's numbers are off. If all but one number matched the Lost numbers than that would be scary. Even if all the lotto numbers were one off from each of the Lost numbers that would be scary.

So will these numbers curse the people who won the jackpot like Hurley?....Now that would be scary.

Comment

Seen that on Yahoo.. That's pretty dam random.. For the writers to use those numbers.. Then later all but 2 show up in the lotto mirroring the show... Didn't a lot of ppl win I heard ppl play those numbers as a novelty.. But they actually hit..

Comment

ya i would have if i played the normal lotto and not scratch offs.

ya cant remember how many people won but i think atleast in the match 3 with powerball were maybve 500 winners or something. dont know if they all played the lost numbers but ya im sure a lot of the winners used those numbers.

there was an interview with cuse (i think) saying all those people who won with those numbers better not fly anywhere cause they are now cursed

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎