No announcement yet.

Speculation: Joshua still remembers everything

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope?

Im still convinced Joshua remembers everything. In an upcoming episode, I think he'll look at Lisa and smile (in the same way he did in season 1 - when they both could see each other during annas bliss, when other ppl were captivated). That will be a small, subtle - yet definete - sign that Joshua remembers and is letting Lisa know.

Comment

Didn't Lisa even bring up the possibility that he's faking in "Serpent's Tooth"?

I think Joshua could totally be pretending.

Comment

That's what I don't understand, why can't Joshua just tell her if he is pretending... doesn't make any sense

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
          Didn't Lisa even bring up the possibility that he's faking in "Serpent's Tooth"?

I think Joshua could totally be pretending.
          I know Lisa brought it up, but from what we've seen of him it doesn't make sense to me if he is pretending
          Originally posted by tiazgriff
          That's what I don't understand, why can't Joshua just tell her if he is pretending... doesn't make any sense
          It's more than just not telling Lisa, Joshua's not even acting like he has any feelings, or memories of ever having any feelings. Earlier, it appeared he was overflowing with zeal at the opportunity to build the soul-killer. He knew the number of test subjects would be enormous and didn't have any problem requesting as many as would be needed. Then when they tested the machine he was ready to operate it without hesitation; I thought it was very telling when Anna wanted Lisa to run the device, and Joshua jumped to turn it on first. It might've been a small moment but it spoke volumes to me about where his head really is for now.

Comment

After re-watching the scene when Anna pulls up Joshua's last memories, I no longer think it's possible that Joshua is pretending. How could he pull that off in beating the Memory Chamber?

Comment

How could he pull that off in beating the Memory Chamber?
              For all we know, Joshua might have built and programmed that Memory Chamber. He was the chief medical officer beforehand after all...

Comment

Well we were right... sortof. Looks like he remembers now, but it only just came back to him?

I did think they could come up with a more clever way for him to remember everything though, some sort of big reveal. Instead it was a pretty silly "OMG IT JUST CAME BACK TO ME SUDDENLY" moment.

Comment

I guess it was seeing Lisa with the blue energy that triggered it. Not out of the realm of possibility that that's how it could happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎