No announcement yet.

Erica Evans' Awesomeness in "Red Rain"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica Evans' Awesomeness in "Red Rain"

Erica punches a dude at the Peace Ambassadors Center, demands she get up on the ship, doesn't let Anna get away with some lies, figures out that the Vs messed with her pregnancy, recognizes the need to recruit with the scientist, and cuts her hand without hesitation to get the blood sample.

I just thought that was amazing.

Yeah. No wonder she's divorced. But she is loaded with badassery in this episode, isn't she?

Comment

after seeing them do it i bet she wishes she could jump down multiple flights of stairs like ryan & that tracker did !

Comment

She bodyslammed that random woman in the rioting crowd as well.

Her best shining moment to me though is when she commanded the Queen herself to STOP. That was pure gold.

Comment

Erica was fierce in this ep. For me, it is her confidence and unwaivering belief in what she is doing is right that makes her such a believable leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!

Her best shining moment to me though is when she commanded the Queen herself to STOP. That was pure gold.
            I agree I enjoyd Anna's face to the "STOP!"

Comment

Agreed- loved the fast-paced nature, and Erica's badassness.

Comment

Yea, great scene.

Comment

HOWEVER...I do need Erica to lose that horrible ape-like walk she's got going on, especially when she's in the FBI office. I don't know why they are making Elizabeth walk that way but it doesn't suit her at all and makes her lose sex appeal points. She's already tall as it is, so why make her act gumpy too? In real life, Elizabeth is so elegant in stature.

They need to fix this.

Comment

HOWEVER...I do need Erica to lose that horrible ape-like walk she's got going on, especially when she's in the FBI office. I don't know why they are making Elizabeth walk that way but it doesn't suit her at all and makes her lose sex appeal points. She's already tall as it is, so why make her act gumpy too? In real life, Elizabeth is so elegant in stature.

They need to fix this.
                    She is FBI agent, she usually fights, she's like a soldier, a soldier is not so elegant (:

Comment

Yea I'm more interested in the acting. I liked the scene at the beginning when she thought Tyler was dead. That scene was fantastic. Too bad it's all shoving and hitting and not enough time for any emotion in scenes except explaining what is happening. I was hoping this show would be more battlestar or Lost, but it's not. Oh well. Yea I don't really like the show. I just keep watching because Lost is over, and I want it to turn into something I like. I don't get the feeling there is going to be much going on with the characters emotionally. There really isn't enough time anyway.
                      Last edited by EMLostfan; 01-06-2011, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I agree, she was awesome and badass

Comment

Agreed. Both those moments were amazing. Whenever the show's story ends, Erica definitely deserves to be the one who defeats Anna in the end.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎