Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Red Rain?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty disappointed after hearing what they’re doing and what they’re not doing this season, so I wasn’t going to watch, but as long as Erica and Hobbes are on it…
    I actually loved the episode, but there’s room for better, so 9
    Erica’s scenes were badass
    I’m glad Ryan knows that Anna killed Val
    Hobbes’ jokes The show needs more humor
    Sidney was a great idea, looking forward to seeing more of him
    Anna killing the captain with her tail was scary and cool
    Erica and Ryan chasing the tracker and Hobbes hitting him with the door was fun
    Erica and Hobbes: the gun scene was very cool, but I expected him to flirt a little, like he did last season. I loved how worried he looked when he heard that Erica might have been experimented on, and the fact that she trusted him and Ryan enough to open up about it

Comment

OK I obviously saw a different episode. I gave it a three 3 ***. It was the worst attempt at a season opening episode I have ever seen. They had the whole summer to come up with an ep that would set the tone for s2. Wow! The big Red Rain cliffhanger turned out to be red herring. Ryan's in trouble...nope theyll just let him go. Cant get up to the ship? My son has a scratch. Cant tell u about the Red Rain...next scene she's making an announcement to the world. It felt like they took two or three eps and squashed them together to make up for only having ten. It's hard to take the visitors as a serious threat when they get douped again and again by Erica's merry band. How is it they have no idea whats going on on their mother ship but can flag a professor who mentions phosphorous in an email.

On the bright side, Morena Baccarin was great as always and Elizabeth Mitchell is solid every ep.

Comment

I think it was awesome premiere. Red Rain,a lot of skin, Lisa looked great and her character is more interesting with each episode. I actually liked Hobbes in this episode (I thought he was annoying in season 1) and I thought he had pretty good chemistry with Erica.
        Morena was terrific - she is wonderful actress, all of her scenes were brilliant.
        All in all it reminded me of Pilot - I was thrilled by it and I was thrilled by Red rain too so 10 from me

Also special effects were great too (I appreciate good CGI very much)

Comment

Thought it was great. I liked this episode a lot.

I'm glad they added Bret Harrison to the cast, he was awesome on Reaper, and so far I like his character on V a lot. And of course, Erica and Anna were awesome as always.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎