No announcement yet.

Was Clark Luther on RED K?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Clark Luther on RED K?

Clark Luther did wear a ring on his small finger of his left hand. I could'nt notice the color of it. Could it be that he was on RED Kryptonite?

No. That was all him.

Comment

UNLESS Lionel's twisted little mind put him on Red K since a young boy and Clark never realized what it was. The AU obviously had more experience with Kryptonite considering Gold K was used on Clark Luthor. Just a theory. I'm pretty sure that was just the upbringing of Lionel.

Comment

After watching Scion I assume it was a red k ring. Maybe we will see in Kent.

Comment

Originally posted by oepu
          After watching Scion I assume it was a red k ring. Maybe we will see in Kent.
          No, they clearly said it was because he was raised by Lionel. Clark is good because he was raised with ethics and morals by the Kents. AU Clark was raised by evil Lionel. Easy to understand. It had nothing to do with Red K.

Comment

Clark said something interesting when E2 Lionel put the RedK ring on Conner.

Did he say the if Conner was exposed the redK long enough the effects are permanent ?

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
              No, they clearly said it was because he was raised by Lionel. Clark is good because he was raised with ethics and morals by the Kents. AU Clark was raised by evil Lionel. Easy to understand. It had nothing to do with Red K.
              Yup.

Comment

I guess if he wasn't on RedK... then it just goes to show that Clark Kent would be evil too, if he had bad parents... Nature vs. Nuture... and all

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                  I guess if he wasn't on RedK... then it just goes to show that Clark Kent would be evil too, if he had bad parents... Nature vs. Nuture... and all
                  Exactly. But apparently that's still not enough proof.
                  Last edited by LuthorKent90; 03-21-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎