Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ripple Effect

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever see the movie "A Christmas Story"?
    Nope. What's it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
      Ok, so how many of you guys hate me right now? I'm so sorry I've stopped updating, well disappeared would probably be a better discription. This is my final year of school and I honestly think the workload I have is supposed to make up for the lack of school for the next 50 years. It's insane. So I haven't been writing much.
      I have tried to keep going with this story but I can't. Writer's block is a pain. And unfortunatly I haven't been able to make it through an episode of Smallville (except for Fortune. Oliver in drag. Tess singing. Emil as Elvis *fangirlly sigh of happiness*) because for some reason -don't hate me for saying this- Lois is really annoying me at the moment. And since she's basically in half the episodes now, I can't watch the whole episodes.

I've had a few ideas though but not the time to write them out. What would you prefer, a few short one shots or an iregularly updated story? (But not this one. Ripple Effect is dead in the water unfortunately.)

So please don't hate me... Pretty please.
      -Mercy
      You can do what you want. I just really, really hope you write more one shots I loved this story

*ducks* What is a BB gun?
      Like what Buziel said only to add to that it's little and is not really a gun, gun, it's just for fun, like how a paintball gun is

Comment

Ok, so how many of you guys hate me right now? I'm so sorry I've stopped updating, well disappeared would probably be a better discription. This is my final year of school and I honestly think the workload I have is supposed to make up for the lack of school for the next 50 years. It's insane. So I haven't been writing much.
        I have tried to keep going with this story but I can't. Writer's block is a pain. And unfortunatly I haven't been able to make it through an episode of Smallville (except for Fortune. Oliver in drag. Tess singing. Emil as Elvis *fangirlly sigh of happiness*) because for some reason -don't hate me for saying this- Lois is really annoying me at the moment. And since she's basically in half the episodes now, I can't watch the whole episodes.

I've had a few ideas though but not the time to write them out. What would you prefer, a few short one shots or an iregularly updated story? (But not this one. Ripple Effect is dead in the water unfortunately.)

-Mercy
        *sighs* no hate here. Though I prefer ripple effect better Cless one shots is good idea. You just need to find time if you have one. Good luck with your school stuff.

Comment

Nope. What's it about?
          "A Christmas Story" is a movie about a boy who wants a BB gun for Christmas, but everyone keeps telling him he will hurt himself. It's a great movie, you should catch it sometime during the holidays.

Like I said earlier, Cless one shots would be great.

Comment

Hi Mercy! Thanks for checking in with us! School is a completely valid reason for the lack of updates, it's obviously where your priorities should be. As for what to write... I'm okay with whatever format you chose, you are the writer after all My one wish is that there be something non-Luthor oriented (even if it only ends up being part of the story, or a one-shot). That eppy was just so ... dark, and sad for me
            PS. Totally know how you feel about Lois, and I'm usually a huge fan, but I think I just have a soft spot for the underdog, and right now that's Tess

Comment

-Mercy
              How could we hate you after all the amazing job you did? I can understand for school. And I totally agree about Lois...
              I'm sad you won't continue this story though, I really liked it so far But you're the writer, you decide
              As for the format, do as you want really, depending on your ideas! Personally I would love a regularly updated story along with a new one shot of "Growing up Luthor".
              But I'll be happy with any new story
              Last edited by Costanza; 03-13-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Just found this story again. I like the it's going please update soon.

Comment

I like the alternate take, it will be interesting to see how the rest of the storyline goes, Jonathan's "recovery", Chloe's "death" and the second stone in Lionel's possesion. All with Tess to help/smack sense into Clark LOL. Hope you come back soon

Comment

If a rock is dropped into a pool of water, ripples form. These ripples move through the water, changing the total shape of the pool forever. Similarly, every decision can have unforeseen consequences that spread throughout our lives. Now I will do Well, We compiled the most comprehensive list of crypto sites into one article and now we share it with you. You should read that information very carefully. so that I could earn some money this weekend to have fun with my friends. Although we don't always recognize them, these effects become apparent as nothing happens as we expect it to.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎