The Ripple Effect

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful Mercy, can't wait for more!

Comment

Ah another chapter! Awesome! Go get her Clark!

Comment

Sweet update!!! Poor Tess though, . You better get her and explain urself Clark to make her happy with you again!!!! ppms

Comment

Tess.. give him a chance to explain.. good grief!
          He'll get his chance. But it's Clark... it won't go that smoothly.

Go get her Clark
          Oh he will

Will Chloe be alive in this story?
          Yep. Chloe will definatly be alive in this story. I love old school Chlark.

You better get her and explain urself Clark to make her happy with you again!!!! ppms
          He will . Can't guarentee Tess will be that happy though. At least for a while.

I should warn you guys that updates might take a while. I've started another story over on ff.net. And that's kinda taking off at the moment. Or at least it is in my head.
          Last edited by Mercy_Mermaid; 01-08-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Great Chloe is alive!! I'm also curious on how Lois will play out in this story. How about Lana?

Comment

How about Lana?
              Yep, she's there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy_Mermaid
                I should warn you guys that updates might take a while. I've started another story over on ff.net. And that's kinda taking off at the moment. Or at least it is in my head.
                What's it called? And have you posted anything to ff.net yet?

Comment

What's it called? And have you posted anything to ff.net yet?
                  It's called Secrets. It's a Primeval fic. The first chapter's up now. My name there is Sahara Rose 101.

Comment

It's called Secrets. It's a Primeval fic. The first chapter's up now. My name there is Sahara Rose 101.
                    So checking it out. I love Primeval!

I love you're disclaimer.. haha 'If I did Cutter would still be running around calling Jenny, Claudia'.. haha . If i owned it that is how it would be too.. and Cutter wouldn't be dead either..
                    Last edited by FWvidchick; 01-09-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

He'll get his chance. But it's Clark... it won't go that smoothly.
                      But knowing Clark, it will be hilarious. Liked that last update, can't wait for what happens next.

Comment

Great new update! I loved the flying part... oh, who doesn't want be Tess in that moment, sleeping in Clark's arms?! *sigh*

Comment

oh, who doesn't want be Tess in that moment, sleeping in Clark's arms?! *sigh*

and Cutter wouldn't be dead either..
                          I know... so sad. I liked Danny though. And I'm on the fence about Matt.

Comment

I know... so sad. I liked Danny though. And I'm on the fence about Matt.
                            Same here I love Danny. I hope he ends up saved.. hmm I am on the fence with Matt too. BTW loved the primeval story.. Can't wait for the next bit.

Comment

BTW loved the primeval story.. Can't wait for the next bit.
                              Thanks I have no idea what I'm going to next though.

Comment

great update curious to see how tess reacts to "clark"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎