Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder, Sex and Deceit -ʊ- A Luthorian Opera (AU Cless/Luthor Family)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wellinglover66
    Great start, Jen! Clark Luthor is just so bad it's sooo good. Look forward to the next chapter.

The next chapter is about half done..been working on it here and there but I don't want to 'commit' to it while I am loopy from cold meds..haha. Otherwise Clark Luthor may end up kissing Shelby rather then Tess.

Originally posted by Christina :)
    This is great! I'm really interested in whats going to happen to them. I could visualize the scenes. What were the green threads in the beginning? Was that kryptonite? What I love is that they sound like Luthors. I can see Clark and Lex sipping wine. Haha! Please bring in some of Lionel's quotes on ancient history!

Good guess on the green.. the Dream itself will be a back story explained through out chapters.

Working on more Lionel quotes on ancient history.. but lucky for me I don't plan on having him this next chapter.. its sort of the kids of Lionel chapter.

Originally posted by TessIsNotAVillan
    LOving it so far! PPMS!

Originally posted by nas2439
    cant wait to see what happens between clark and tess
    Originally posted by Son of Jor-El
    I can't wait ether.
    *laughs evilly as she channels her inner Clark Luthor* good.. I like to keep you waiting!

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
    I give you a full box of cookies!! Im loving this fic this far .

Something funny. At the beginning when Clark is dreaming with green, I thought "yaaayy Green Arrow!!", but then I thought " oh no, it must be kryptonite... yeah, that make a lot more sense.." Yeah, Im obsessed like that

Anyway, back to the fic. Clark is so evil! Im even feeling sad for Lex. It would be so interesting to see Tom playing a character like this for more than for a few scenes. And he does the evil sexy face so good . And specially how you are writing this Clark Luthor. You are doing a great job with him.

Cless reunion.. hot

I def want to read more *sits and waits for the next chapter*

The green i can honestly say is not Ollie.. haha that made me giggle.
    Evil Clark is a total delight to write for.

I can't say how pleased I am that the Cless bit is considered Hot! Its like the biggest cookie delight i could have!

*eats the box of cookies* man I am getting fat

Comment

More story?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
        More story?
        Coming.. been ill and drugged up. Didn't want to write this in that sort of state of mind.. (if you've read my xmas comedy story in the clois section you can see what i mean by state of mind) have had two days straight tho of a migraine and haven't been able to write. Hope to break that today and be able to start working on this soon..

I've not forgotten this.. Really excited to finish actually been working out future chapters ect.

Comment

Aw, sorry you're sick. Feel better soon!

Comment

Hope you feel some. This story's great. When you feel better please update.

Comment

Aww, get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
                Aw, sorry you're sick. Feel better soon!
                Originally posted by Son of Jor-El
                Hope you feel some. This story's great. When you feel better please update.
                Originally posted by love2makeUwait
                Aww, get well soon!
                THanks.. out of the worst of it.

Now just trying to overcome a block. When i went back to writing this and my other main story i found myself blocked on both, over came the one now just hoping to do the same for this. I've loads of idea's and i know what i want but as anyone who writes knows..it doesn't always help. But I've not forgotten this story..

Comment

wow... im sooo excited to see where this story goes... its very good and the AU cless stuff is really interesting

Comment

I didn't what I was getting myself into... But this just... Man, those Luthors!!!!

This was quite eye-captivating here, and it did pull me here! *sighs oh yeah, I am so common with those last few words! * but this was actually pretty impressive! I know I'm not really a die-hard Clesser, but this really just grabbed it for me!

Good job hon, and I hope you get better, SOON, to update this again!

Comment

Great work here dearie Cless is just awesome and full of greatness, and this read was well done! Hope you get better soon to update it but take the time you need

Comment

this is a great story
                        ppms!!

Comment

Ppms

Comment

I am not going to promise when as this story has already sat here for months, which i feel bad. I got blocked. I knew what i wanted but couldn't seem to finish which happened to one other story i started at the same time. But I haven't forgotten this. Actually I've been thinking about it alot and its going to get a slight revamp as while its going to be loosely based off the characters we seen from the AU in Kent/Luthor it won't be exactly the same and I have some idea's i want to explore for the Luthors and Cless.

So in other words, I am/will be working on this and when I finish a couple of other smaller series (which are close to being done) I will be giving this attention again. I really am so sorry for starting it and then nothing all this time.

- Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              I really am so sorry for starting it and then nothing all this time.

- Jenny
                              Don't worry about it Jenny. It's a great story and I'm sure you'll come out with something great. It's hard when get that block and can't continue. It also doesn't help that the show (or that storyline in general) isn't on anymore to provide more ideas.

Comment

I only had time for the prologue tonight but I am definitely intrigued!! It makes me sad to know this is still a WIP and hasn't been updated in awhile, but maybe some of my needling will help you. Anyway... THIS certainly got my attention!!!

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                                Summary: For Clark Luthor the rules are simple, you keep your enemy of a brother close, your tyrant father proud, and your 'sister'..well you just keep her in your bed.

I had to rush back and make sure I read it right! But it was Clark LUTHOR, so I feel a little better. Anyway, it may only be started, but I really like the premise. I remember you mentioning your Cless story from time to time, but I thought that was Clark Kent and Tess. I was pleasantly surprised it was Luthor instead. They were so much more interesting, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎