Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder, Sex and Deceit -ʊ- A Luthorian Opera (AU Cless/Luthor Family)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start, and just the sort of story I had hoped someone would write after Luthor. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Comment

Fantastic update!

Comment

Awesome! Just totally awesome!! ppms

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick

is it PPMS ur not sure what it means? ..it means Please Post More Soon, and I plan on it.
          That's the one. Thanks. Couldn't find the meaning on google. Well I did, but I am pretty sure it wasn't a fan fic abbreviation.

Comment

excellent update. Loved it. I am hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
              Great start, and just the sort of story I had hoped someone would write after Luthor. Can't wait to see where you take this.
              Originally posted by lana4ever
              Fantastic update!
              Originally posted by sportswizard1983
              Awesome! Just totally awesome!! ppms
              Glad you like.. and Luthor just opened so many possibilities.

Originally posted by costas22
              That's the one. Thanks. Couldn't find the meaning on google. Well I did, but I am pretty sure it wasn't a fan fic abbreviation.
              Um.. I am kinda scared Costas to know what the meaning you found was.. makes me remember my journey in trying to figure out what PDA meant.. I know its an electronic device but for ages I couldn't figure out what it was suppose to mean on smallville.. *rolls eyes* hunted and hunted.. then found a dating term site.. lol i was like oh geee.. I am stupid it means Public Display of Affection.. *face palm* why i wasn't getting that i don't know.

started on chapter 2. but how soon i finish depends on Christmas and my Heart to Heart story which gets its chapter update next .. tis the season to be busy.. and driven crazy by children.

Comment

Well, let's hope we get an early Christmas present.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick

Um.. I am kinda scared Costas to know what the meaning you found was.. makes me remember my journey in trying to figure out what PDA meant.. I know its an electronic device but for ages I couldn't figure out what it was suppose to mean on smallville.. *rolls eyes* hunted and hunted.. then found a dating term site.. lol i was like oh geee.. I am stupid it means Public Display of Affection.. *face palm* why i wasn't getting that i don't know.
                  I am not too fast on abbreviations. I had the same problem with PDA, ITA, YMMV, PPMS and a few others. I figured out a few of them by myself, like OMG and IMO, but usually I have to google them. I didn't find anything malicious in regards to PPMS, but I saw it connected to multiple sclerosis, power plant management, the Pensylvania motor speedway, among others. None of them exactly screamed awesome Cless fan fics.

Anyway, take your time on the next chapter. I won't mind if we wait a lot as long as it's good as the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                    I am not too fast on abbreviations. I had the same problem with PDA, ITA, YMMV, PPMS and a few others. I figured out a few of them by myself, like OMG and IMO, but usually I have to google them. I didn't find anything malicious in regards to PPMS, but I saw it connected to multiple sclerosis, power plant management, the Pensylvania motor speedway, among others. None of them exactly screamed awesome Cless fan fics.

Anyway, take your time on the next chapter. I won't mind if we wait a lot as long as it's good as the first one.

I figured out ITA..took me a while lol..and I have never seen YMMV that one is new to me. But I admit it can take a bit to figure them out.. tho PDA was my worst..and most frustrating and I couldn't get myself to ask other ppl what it meant..lol.

Anyway.. working on the next chapter.. it will be up when its finished (no duh! right?)

Comment

Great start, Jen! Clark Luthor is just so bad it's sooo good. Look forward to the next chapter.

Comment

This is great! I'm really interested in whats going to happen to them. I could visualize the scenes. What were the green threads in the beginning? Was that kryptonite? What I love is that they sound like Luthors. I can see Clark and Lex sipping wine. Haha! Please bring in some of Lionel's quotes on ancient history!

Comment

LOving it so far! PPMS!

Comment

cant wait to see what happens between clark and tess

Comment

Originally posted by nas2439
                              cant wait to see what happens between clark and tess
                              I can't wait ether.

Comment

I give you a full box of cookies!! Im loving this fic this far .

Something funny. At the beginning when Clark is dreaming with green, I thought "yaaayy Green Arrow!!", but then I thought " oh no, it must be kryptonite... yeah, that make a lot more sense.." Yeah, Im obsessed like that

Anyway, back to the fic. Clark is so evil! Im even feeling sad for Lex. It would be so interesting to see Tom playing a character like this for more than for a few scenes. And he does the evil sexy face so good . And specially how you are writing this Clark Luthor. You are doing a great job with him.

Cless reunion.. hot

I def want to read more *sits and waits for the next chapter*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎