Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois vs. Clark and Lana:wich love story is the best?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toflyup
    Even in Warrior he was talking about Lana to Zantana how he was afraid to love like that again. Clark already knew things from Pandora,yet he was still talking about his ex with
    another woman? So he put a picture in a album didn't mean if she came back he wouldn't be conflicted about who to choose. I don't think this Lana would try to get him back,
    But that doesn't mean he wouldn't have some unresolved feelings... Zantana must have thought she had a shot, because of the way he came across, unsure of himself. By the way this is after he knew how he felt about Lois...
    He wasn't talking to Zatanna about his feelings for the girl who left the scars, he was talking to her about the scars the girl left and how he didn't want to repeat that in his new relationship. There is a world of difference between those two alternatives.

Comment

Easily Clana.

Comment

The difference between Clois and Clana

The Clois is not the Clana and the Clana is not the Clois. They are two completely separate relationships with 2 completely different girls.

Lois: is the right girl who knows how to treat Clark right and brings out the best in Clark. Who is no damsel, who is strong, brave, loyal and is a force of nature and who can stand on her own and can protect and respect herself and be independent all the same but also respect others as well, but needs to remind herself that she is and can be at times very vulnerable.

Lana: is the wrong girl who mistreats Clark and brings out the worst in Clark. Who is the damsel who only wants the truth from everyone else but won't reciprocate. She wants honesty but never wants to be protected when she needs saving because she thinks she can protect herself. and is ungrateful and unappreciative and is too clingy and too demanding whose only out for herself and is needy to the extreme. who feels she's entitled to everything and is obligated to know everything about everybody when other peoples secrets are not her business. She knows no boundaries.

being with the wrong girl can only help Clark not only recognize the right girl later on, but it will help prepare him to move forward with the right girl. I know for a fact that Clark's first love can only lead him to his true love . Clark's first Love is Lana, Clark's true love is Lois.

The Clois relationship is based on respect, trust, honesty, understanding, love, devotion and friendship and is equal on both sides.

The Clana relationship is a dead end relationship based on disrespect, secrets, lies and distrust and is more one sided than it is equal where on Clark's part he is the one is giving 110% more into the relationship than Lana, but never reciprocal on Lana's part. because both Clark and Lana don't share the same moral code. They look similar on the surface due to their history and experience of growing up as orphans , but are completely different people underneath. I don't mind watching the Clana , but I don't hate the Clana, but I love the Clana because it helps Clark move forward with Lois later on the series. I just don't like the Clana because I hate how Lana treats Clark. I find it really annoying how Lana keeps saying that she's loves Clark but keeps breaking his heart. it's pathetic!!

So the ultimate difference between Clois and Clana is this:

Lana holds Clark back from fulfilling his true potential of becoming superman

Lois inspires and encourages Clark into fulfilling his true potential of becoming superman
        Last edited by laurarawlins; 10-16-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Clois is AMAZING! All about smiles and heart-bursting love from both ends. Clana was just... sooooooo doomed from the beginning that it became pathetic to watch it progress for so many seasons!

Still, I don't think that Clana failed just because Lana was a self-absorbed twit or that Clois succeeded because Lois was a bubbly, independent woman. Both factors came into play, of course, but Clark was also just a different person in those relationships. He had matured by the time he started a relationship with Lois and that was very important to the success of the relationship as well. That being said, I think that if mature-Clark were to meet Lana for the first time, he would have booted her out the door before she could say 'hello'.

IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Laverty
            Here, then, is one of the essential differences between these two relationships. Clark and Lana love desperately, painfully, even when they shouldn’t. They cling to one another as they’re inexorably pulled apart, they try so hard, for so long, and it’s never enough. They can never win, can never get quite as close as they want to. Clark and Lois collide, over and over again, and there’s nothing they can do about it. They intertwine and overlap whether they mean to or not. They push their love away - ignore it and deny it and fight against it until finally it dawns on them that they don’t actually want to live without it.
            I don't think there have been truer words spoken about Clana and Clois.

I am a Clois shipper always and forever!

Comment

Clana will always feel like the ship was to epic to be true and thus was doomed.

Clois at least for me was to constant steady ship you could count on happening.

Comment

Originally posted by laurarawlins

Lois: is the right girl who knows how to treatClark right and brings out the best in Clark. Who is no damsel, who is strong,brave, loyal and is a force of nature and who can stand on her own and canprotect and respect herself and be independent all the same but also respectothers as well, but needs to remind herself that she is and can be at timesvery vulnerable.

Always treated Ck like sh*t until she finds outhe's the blur...but if u want to belive that thing lol force of nature,can protect her self,independetnt but in the end she just messes up clark all the time by tryng to be that,but she is not.
                Lana: is the wronggirl who mistreats Clark and brings out the worst in Clark. Who is the damselwho only wants the truth from everyone else but won't reciprocate. She wantshonesty but never wants to be protected when she needs saving because shethinks she can protect herself. and is ungrateful and unappreciative and is tooclingy and too demanding whose only out for herself and is needy to theextreme. who feels she's entitled to everything and is obligated to knoweverything about everybody when other peoples secrets are not her business. Sheknows no boundaries.
                Lana always traeted clark with respect and loveand always cared about him,she want to be independent ,and she want honestyfrom the man she loves ,isnt that what everyone wants?plus
                lana on the other side never put her self to be the damsel,she just happens to be and in that moment try to fix her problems by her self and never messes up clark with her behaviour ,lois does exactly the opposite she alawyas put her trough situation that need her to be saved from.

very important thing about lois is that only reason she didnt want to know clarks secret is cause she thought there was nothing more than u can see ,cause she never belived he could have done very much in life,she even says that to chloe when she says clark have much to offer than we can see

Last edited by SiriousDude; 11-27-2016, 02:41 AM.

Comment

The Clois relationshipis based on respect, trust, honesty, understanding, love, devotion and friendship and is equal on both sides.

yeah and most of all,on convenience...trust?honesty?devotion?yeah but just when she discovers his a superhero,before all those things were just in ur head, she has none of that feelings for clark and she indeed betrayed him when zod acted like the blur,she didnt thought twice on violating clark privacy and steal the book of rao from him,messing up as always for her selfish perversion to be needed by a superhero that if she wasnt there would have just done thing faster...about lana their relation started as a strong based friendhsip,lana truly trusted,understood and loved clark,always hoping to be with him... even without knowing he s secret,she always has faith in him in the man,not the superman anyoine can have faith in superman,but how much can in Ck...she just asked for the truth like lois did as well,but when she got it nothing changed between em,she already felt true love for him but lois most likely did changed her feeling in good.(she didnt really love clark that much and was ready to leave him for the africa,wich eevntually did anyways but yeahu know what i mean) thing is that yall want to see the good in lois,and the bad from lana but in an objective comparison,lana good will be more than lois,that many times show to have a selfish,side,stealing from clark and chloe and from crime scene just for scoops...
                  Last edited by SiriousDude; 11-27-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

So the ultimate difference between Clois and Clana is this:

Lana holds Clark back from fulfilling his true potential of becoming superman

Lois inspires and encourages Clark into fulfilling his true potential of becoming superman
                    this is so hypocritical lol lois never belived in clark until she find hes secret,and that should give u an advice on what kind of person she is...lana instead alwyas knew he was special and she more than once push clark to belive in him self and acted like cousciness this before knowing his secret,after she find will always be his greater "fan"... u people see the show as with the wrong eyes in the easy way,u like clois cause u want to cause thats how it should be and cause in the end it ends happy,but actually thats a sad ending cause the true love here is Clana and its showed more than once in the series...clark could go on lois so many times but keep choosing lana over her,when he almost die he see lana and his parents and he never gave up on lana cause anytime they break up,they then get back together stronger then before,thats True Love,in 8x14 they are a perfect couple as clois will never be,they truly know each other and they earned to be that perfect couple with pain and time,but their pure teenage love eventually did get em togeter in an adult relationship.clois love story is pathetic and all based on convenience there is no romance in it,one day they decide they deeply in love and there u are....and im convinced thats the reason of so much hate against lana,she took too much space and her realationship with clark seemd so much more true that fanatics cant stand that clois compared was just lame and fake(that most of the time are clois shipper...guess what lol) ...besides lois is a very immoral person,i dont get how could a man like CK marry her.she does not have the pure heart they want us belive she have,and she definetvly dont deserve clark,he desrves better than lois,and she indeed is the only one that earns something from that relationship,clark simply goes on lois cause in the gang oliver took clhoe and tess had that thing with emil.i feel lois always wanted a powerfull man to be able to bossy and dominate,she try it with acuaman,she did it with green arrow and then she said she didnt want a hero kind of man anymore,but then when she see the blur and how powerfull he is she fall in love with him...id say RIP lois morality.
                    Last edited by SiriousDude; 11-27-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

i mean lets try being objective guys,clois is nothing compared to clana.stop with this hate please,it just make clois fan ridicoulos,the 2 relationship cant even be compared

Comment

CLOIS 100%!! I found Lana so annoying in the end!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎