Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any possible chance that...Adam's soul was put into Sam's body?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any possible chance that...Adam's soul was put into Sam's body?

Given Death's lesson to Dean about upsetting the whole natural order & its consequences, is it possible that he put Adam's soul into Sam's body so that they ultimately free Lucifer & Michael for their showdown, which was part of the natural order?

This stumps me...because in this episode Death taught Dean what it's like on the reapers' side to clean up after the mess when the natural order is screwed with. Yet Death himself did this by giving Dean his ring last season. Is it possible the only reason Death gave him the ring was to rid Lucifer's power over him by breaking that spell so he could later resume the Apocalypse the way it was meant to be?

I think it would be a very interesting plot and the entire wall thing would be a lie. If this is what Death did, then the real reason for the wall would be to give Sam's body the benefits of a soul while keeping Adam's identity & experiences seperate for Sam's body to access. Then when the wall breaks & Dean realizes it's Adam's soul in Sam, he will be forced to do anything to break Sam's soul out of hell, but by then Sam's soul will be a demon.

I would love to see such a twist!

This is a seriously good theory.

Comment

Neat theory, but it seems a bit of a stretch to me.

I'm thinking that Michael is able to send Adam to Earth and control him to an extent, kind of like how it's easy for a mouse to slip through cages that an elephant can't. I'm sure the wall in Sam's head will come into play if/when that happens.

Comment

Nah I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
          Nah I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of Adam.
          I wouldn't completely rule it out. We got a mention of him in this episode, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
            I wouldn't completely rule it out. We got a mention of him in this episode, at least.
            Adam.... - dam... + Michael and Lucifer = Abaddon.

One can hope.

Hey, if we will never get a version of Samael, then I would like this. No more Lucifer or Michael, but the combination of the angels into one supreme being.

Comment

No I don't think so. Death really wanted to stress that the nature of the soul is something very important. Also putting Adams soul in Sam's body would actually further hinder things. Sam needs to be the one to say yes in his body. Lucifer can't enters Sams body. Hell better yet, Death is powerful enough to just release the captive angels.

Comment

I still say I would like the idea of a demonized Adam, then Death trying to pull a trick such as that.

IF that were the case, I believe Lucifer would try to put a "leash" back around Death's throat, which something we know Death hates.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎