Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think the wall is gonna crash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think the wall is gonna crash?

What do you think?

im sure something is going to wind up happening to it eventually. seems too important for them to just mention and then forget.

Comment

I think the same thing. I mean if that happens, he is as much as dead. If that happens, the show is over I really hope they won't end the show like that!

Comment

Yes, but Death should have left that part out, so it would come as a surprise later on in the season.

Comment

It's inevitable that it will break but I don't think it will be right away! I'm really wondering if Sam will even remember there's a wall up protecting his mind. Even the knowledge that he has to have something protecting him from those memories to keep him going mad will make him a little mad.
          Last edited by LuthorKent90; 12-11-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            I think the same thing. I mean if that happens, he is as much as dead. If that happens, the show is over I really hope they won't end the show like that!
            maybe not dead but perhaps his soul is tainted still from satan and he will become the devil on earth. i would say the anti christ but if that happened people will be mad they forgot about that little kid lol. unless sam is the anti christ and the anti christ could have been 'saved" by god and is now good and the second coming.

Comment

If the series goes on for a seventh season I can see the wall crashing in the season finale. Because I don't think it's over if that happens. I don't think he would die just by remembering his time in hell and what they did to his soul. Because even if he remembers or not, his soul is still damaged. Him regaining his memories of his time in hell would most likely result in insanity, but I am sure Dean and the others could find a way to save him.

Comment

Death said the soul could not be broken. Dean is there to help Sam with the memories. I think the memories will come filtering back in dreams. I am still surprised he was in the cage because Lucfier had made the deal if he jumped in the pit Sam won. In this case that may have protected his soul. That may be how it could be seperated from the body and how Crowlley got hold of the body.

Comment

My best bet is that whenever the wall does break, Sam will be welcomed into Heaven. So, in other words, I'm guessing the wall will break a little before the series ends.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎