Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VilleFan
    And as of this episode, I've officially watched every Supernatural episode ever made!
    Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      Well done!
      Thank you! It's amazing what television addiction will do to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I agree. It is a bit tiresome how Sam goes through all these trials and never seems to get to be normal or happy or whatever. I get that TPTB are trying to tell us that Sam can't ever have normal but still....
        Truth. I don't understand why they're so insistent on emphasizing this time and time again. For once I would like to see Sam be happy and not just for Dean's sake or happiness (although I of course adore their relationship) but for himself. I really hope by the series end Sam gets something good of his own.

Heck Dean even has the fancy car from Dad. Sam has his lone Ipod deck.

Comment

My idea of Sam being happy:

at the end of the series, Sam will go to Heaven with his purposed soulmate, Jess.

Comment

Awesome episode until Sam got his soul back
            I was hoping that Sam wouldn’t get his soul back until the end of the season or series.
            I was hoping that they were going to build on what the Alpha Vamp said about Sam being and interesting and highly potential anomaly.
            I thought using Sam as a Key or a portal to purgatory would have been an interesting twist

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
              Truth. I don't understand why they're so insistent on emphasizing this time and time again. For once I would like to see Sam be happy and not just for Dean's sake or happiness (although I of course adore their relationship) but for himself.
              I get that conflict makes for great drama and you can't have a character be happy all the time or it's just boring. But the guy never gets to be happy, it seems.

I wouldn't mind seeing that for just one episode.

(though I guess we caught a glimpse of it when Sam was happy in heaven?)

Comment

Yeah I'm not saying he has to be happy go lucky all the time. This show would not really fit that and it would be boring. But maybe something good happen for him for a change! Poor tortured guy.
                The only time I can really remember is with the episode of the Djinn. But Sam and Dean didn't exactly have the best relationship in that AU.
                Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                My idea of Sam being happy:

at the end of the series, Sam will go to Heaven with his purposed soulmate, Jess.
                Hmm well isn't that very nice...

Comment

Okay, so it's taken a while but I finally got to see this epidode last night - thought it was BRILLIANT!!

Wasn't so keen on Sam getting his soul back - up until trying to kill Bobby (Souless Sammy really was kinda creepy when he had a mission in mind) I kinda liked Sam without a soul, he was pretty funny and not all tied up in angst like Sam usually is.

I love Robert Englund as Death, again - perfect casting there... and Dean as Death was great (but Dean is my fav so maybe a bit bias there )

This episode even managed to scare me somewhat!!

10/10

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎