Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

And The CW aired its perennial combination of Smallville (Viewers: #4, 2.57 million; A18-49: #3t, 1.0/ 4), which will certainly be exiting in style this spring, and Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 2.24 million; A18-49: #4, 1.0/ 3).

Comment

Not that bad. 2.5mill is still good. Would have liked more. But still good number.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          Not that bad. 2.5mill is still good. Would have liked more. But still good number.
          I don't think it will but it will be nice to see it go over 2.6M when finals come out(that's what the first part of Absolute Justice got)

Comment

OVERNIGHT ratings for all CW shows this week:

90210- 2.14 million
            Gossip Girl- 2.08 million
            One Tree Hill- 2.20 million
            Life Unexpected- 1.77 million
            Victoria's Secret Fashion Show- 2.43 million
            Fashion Foward: Making It- 0.86 million
            Vampire Diaries- 3.12 million
            Nikita- 2.31 million
            Smallville- 2.57 million
            Supernatural- 2.22 million

Smallville was 2nd place for the week!

Comment

Those are very respectable numbers considering the time of year. There's a reason why networks don't normally air new episodes into December. People are much less likely to be home to watch television. Everyone is busy running around. I'm a diehard fan of this show and even I had to watch it on DVR last night because I had a holiday commitment after work. Very respectable numbers considering the time of year.

Comment

Yea sv still does well then most of the other cw shows. Plus ya almost 2.6 isn't bad. We been holding good numbers all season.

Comment

I'm OK with the numbers,but I hope people don't forget to tune in after the long hiatus.

Comment

^I'm sure the first episode post hiatus will be promoted.

I'm glad we haven't gotten any ratings below 2.5 so far.

Comment

Good numbers for the time of year. Roll on 2011 and the second half of the "final" season.

Comment

It sure went down a lot from last week. I would've thought that the proposal would've increased viewership. But at least the ratings have been very consistent nonetheless.

At least there's only a 7-week wait as opposed to 10 weeks like last year. Hopefully, it can maintain a momentum.

Comment

Looks like Luthor drove away a lot of viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                            It sure went down a lot from last week.

I would've thought that the proposal would've increased viewership. But at least the ratings have been very consistent nonetheless.
                            MOD EDIT. December ratings tend to dip lower and lower the closer you get to Christmas. It's just how the holiday season works. Less people watch TV as they are doing more important things like being with family...
                            Last edited by Vergon6; 12-13-2010, 05:28 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10-insulting a fellow board member

Comment

Its so different in the UK, Christmas/New Year is the highest rating time of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                                Its so different in the UK, Christmas/New Year is the highest rating time of the year.
                                Alot of people visit family and friends or have staff Xmas parties in the weeks leading to Xmas. Also from late Nov to Xmas alot of big movies start coming out(probably the second biggest time to release a movie other then Summer)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎