Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

I'm so overjoyed that we have our own sub-forum now! It'll be easier to find and read any new Cless fanfic and re-read older ones!!! I know that all other Clessers will feel the same way I do!!!! Thanks to who-ever made it possible!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss thank you forum gods!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was beyond thrilled when i saw we had our own forum. I like to think I had something to do with it as I agreed on one of Cats posts where she spoke of needing a forum just today in fact and hours later here we are. Not egotistical or anything, lol. Go us!
      Last edited by rebakathy; 12-06-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rebakathy
        I was beyond thrilled when i saw we had our own forum. I like to think I had something to do with it as I agreed on one of Cats posts where she spoke of needing a forum just today in fact and hours later here we are. Not egotistical or anything, lol. Go us!

Lol. I think all us Clessers may have had something to do with it. I also had agreed with one of Cat's posts about this but it was a few days ago at least.

Comment

haha rebakathy "smiles" we still have a few fics that are in the other pairings section that need to be moved here i'm glad we finally have our own thread i also started our very own "cless " ship thread in the ships forum so feel free to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by lana4ever
            haha rebakathy "smiles" we still have a few fics that are in the other pairings section that need to be moved here i'm glad we finally have our own thread i also started our very own "cless " ship thread in the ships forum so feel free to check it out
            I will do that

Comment

Wait. What? When did this happen?
              Am I on something? We got our own subforum? WE GOT IT? WE ACTUALLY GOT IT?

Best. Day. Ever.

Comment

This has the be one of the greatest moments of my writing career! Haha. Sooooo happy it finally happened! Thanks to all you readers/writers out there that helped this happen. You're the best. I'm throwing a party now, break out the pina colatas (virgin or otherwise) and the baloons! Someone start blasting "Working for the weekend" (MST3K reference there). Today is a day for the history books!

-The Cat

Comment

^^ I'll join your party!!

I was so excited when I went to look at the other pairing section to see if there was anything new Cless wise and found a Clark and Tess section.. I did a happy dance. Now When i finish getting the start on my cless story done I have a whole section to post it in.. YAY!!

Cless deserves it!!!.. lol I do find it funny how when you go down the list of pairings and its Clark this and Clark that mostly..haha.

Comment

I just checked and it's been a tad over one year since I started "Forbidden Allure". Back when there were like 2 other stories about them and now we have our own forum. How cool is that? Party!

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
                      Best. Day. Ever.

This.

I went over to the "Other pairing and combos" thread and was about re-read one of Cat's fic when I noticed that the story had been move to the "Clark and Tess" forum. I was like what?! When?! So happy right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
                        I just checked and it's been a tad over one year since I started "Forbidden Allure". Back when there were like 2 other stories about them and now we have our own forum. How cool is that? Party!
                        Drinks are on me Cat!

Also I have a fic that's a reworking of sorts of the first season in which Clark and Tess meet in High School if anyone who hasn't read it is interested. If so let me know and I'll PM you the link. See ya!
                        Last edited by protector91; 12-07-2010, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Yay for the new forum!

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                            Drinks are on me Cat!

Also I have a fic that's a reworking of sorts of the first season in which Clark and Tess meet in High School if anyone who hasn't read it is interested. If so let me know and I'll PM you the link. See ya!
                            Hey Colton, you should put your "Alternate Pilot" story here too. Anybody who has Cless stories: please move them here. Whoo-hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
                              Hey Colton, you should put your "Alternate Pilot" story here too. Anybody who has Cless stories: please move them here. Whoo-hoo!
                              I would except I have no idea how to do so. Do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎