Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Happy we have our own Cless sub-forum now!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I have read this story, but never the less, he dont end any of the storys, is really two story, there is eleven years that this story was in FF.net, but the author never end it, any of the two.

Anyone can read my story, Prometheus, that is my own heroe based in Superman, with Cless pairing in the Adult Fanfiction.
    Last edited by Leland Adama; 06-23-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Is someone here in the mood to write a rewrite of 2x15 Prodigal with Tess in Lucas' place. And a Tess who comes strongly onto Clark? (And a Clark who's not entirely opposed since Lana's turned him down once more?) *evil grin*

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
        Is someone here in the mood to write a rewrite of 2x15 Prodigal with Tess in Lucas' place. And a Tess who comes strongly onto Clark? (And a Clark who's not entirely opposed since Lana's turned him down once more?) *evil grin*
        Great idea! But let's not forget, that Clark is still a minor at the time, so Tess shouldn't come too strongly

Comment

• And make that Tess dont become a crazy bich like her other half - Brother? She would be in college or working in Luthorcorp?

This isnt really a bad idea, is a shame that begin the half of the second season, but there to forward it would really a good story, Tess would be really possesive of Clark and let that Lana, Chloe or Lois come close of Clark.

Comment

• Why no post oneshot with more of 5000 words or mini story of 10000 to 30000 words?

That way we will have many storys and very short plots, but very good plots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ardent
              Great idea! But let's not forget, that Clark is still a minor at the time, so Tess shouldn't come too strongly
              We don't really know how old Tess is supposed to be. I know that Turbulence made her 30, but that'd make her older than Lex and we know from Chloe's history with her mom and Chloe's birthdays and from Oliver's history in Reunion and Echo that the Smallville writers could't keep a straight timeline if their life depended on it.

So why not just make her one or two years older than Clark - let's say under 18. Then any possible make-out session (if not described in too much detail) is just teenager stuff and no worse than what we've seen in Rush.
              Last edited by DJ Doena; 06-26-2011, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Well Tess can also be a cougar. She can be in her 40's and Clark could be some what in his early 30's that could work too

Comment

• Some of you know this and some of you don't - but I have a Cless story in the AFF. If you're interested in reading it, here is the link:

Fascination (Cless)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eg9_...el_video_title

http://i55.tinypic.com/qsm9zn.gif
                    http://i54.tinypic.com/3rkfb.gif
                    Last edited by Lia Kent-Mercer; 07-13-2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Cool video right there! That one is one of my favorites so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by tessmerceryoubamf
                        Cool video right there! That one is one of my favorites so far!
                        Well thank you ...
                        I did it myself
                        Last edited by Lia Kent-Mercer; 08-27-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Clark & Tess - Sing For Absolution [Before Dying]

Last edited by Lia Kent-Mercer; 07-28-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• VIDEOS CLESS
                            http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...CLARK-amp-TESS

Comment

• Here is the amazing trailer that my dear friend Leanne aka phoenixnz did for the Cless fic I'm writing in the AFF. I hope you love it as much as I do. *fingers crossed*

Fascination
                              Last edited by gem65; 09-08-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• I thought I'd also post the amazing banner that Carol aka ctbn60 made for my Cless story.

Fascination

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎