No announcement yet.

Do You Wanna Dance (Clark & Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dotsie23
    This was different! Like a lot of people here I had to let go of my Clark/Lois coupling, and just imagine what it would be like if Clark and Tess were together....Very good job! I'm really enjoying this!
    I think for Cloisers.. Cless is a guilty pleasure .. it is for me anyway..and one I am thoroughly enjoying and hey.its double the Clark so I can't go wrong.

Def looking forward to more of this..

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
      I think for Cloisers.. Cless is a guilty pleasure .. it is for me anyway..and one I am thoroughly enjoying and hey.its double the Clark so I can't go wrong.

Def looking forward to more of this..
      True that!

Comment

Loved the update. I especially enjoyed you're little addition to the Tess/Clark Luthor kiss...hot. Wished they showed that in "Luthor".

Originally posted by Cat 25
        Tess knew this woman was getting a big kick out of hearing all this. Trying to live vicariously through me, you old crone? Fine.
        I laughed at this. So funny.

Comment

Thanks you guys! I love all your responses, so glad you enjoyed it. Much more to come! And if you guys want to start writing Cless stories too, I will totally read them.
          Last edited by Cat 25; 12-30-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

And Lana4Ever (or Andy, whichever you prefer) if I had the power to grant your wish, I totally would. But for now, you can read about Tess in my stories and dream.

Goodnight all!
            -The Cat

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
              And Lana4Ever (or Andy, whichever you prefer) if I had the power to grant your wish, I totally would. But for now, you can read about Tess in my stories and dream.

Goodnight all!
              -The Cat

Andy is just fine cat and i will be dreaming hehe are you goig to update forbbidden beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by lana4ever
                Andy is just fine cat and i will be dreaming hehe are you going to update forbbidden beauty?
                I wonder about that too....

Comment

Probably not, I have another story brewing right now. Season 9, but a bit different from my ususal Cless... But I need to finish THIS story first.

Comment

oohhh i cant wait..totally fab!!

Comment

Wow and Wow! I can hardly wait for you to finish! This is one hot little teaser!

Comment

Ooh awesome! Can't wait for the chapter!

Comment

I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

That's cruel to leave it like that. Please put the rest up soon. Pretty please

Comment

OMG!!!! Please post the whole chapter really soon!!! pretty pretty please with cherries on top!!!!

Comment

Great story so far. Great desriptions. I just love how Tess described her kiss with Clark Luthor. Awesome job update soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎