No announcement yet.

Did Cas do Crowley a favor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Cas do Crowley a favor?

crowley has spent the first half of the season looking for purgatory, the place all creatures go when they die. Since cas killed crowley is it possible that cas actually sent crowley to purgatory? if purgatory happened to break loose could we possibly have the YED and lilith released?

Very true! Maybe Crowley purposely made his bones findable. I would really like to see him again, so I hope that wasnt the end of his story!

Thats quite the Long Con

Comment

Crowley couldn't just burn his own bones?

Comment

An easy answer could be why Crowley didn't commit suicide on himself: To make Castiel and the Winchesters think all is well now that the King of Hell is dead and gone.

Comment

well suicides a sin so he would have gone to the bad part of purgatory

i dont know but i was also thinking that maybe cas and or crowely didnt even think about it and cas just killed him cause he thought he was doing something right.

i assume if purgatory does break loose it would mostly likely be this seasons cliffhanger and next season be similar to when hell broke loose. but it will be fun too see creatures as ghosts and if they have any extra powers.

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          An easy answer could be why Crowley didn't commit suicide on himself: To make Castiel and the Winchesters think all is well now that the King of Hell is dead and gone.
          ya thats true. it makes them think all is good and well and can screw them over one last time in the future.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 12-05-2010, 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

God I hope not. Not that i didnt like Crowley, and even YED, but I look at it like this....

If demon, which is nothing more than a tainted human soul, is killed, it is GONE PERIOD. They already experienced death as their human lives and had the "either sent to heaven or hell" option. Monsters get purgatory, along with souls who are cleansed or whatnot, but if the soul (demonic or not) is killed, it should be gone for good, IMO.

Comment

It's been said that all creatures go to Hell, so it makes you think this would include Earthly spirits and then that can also incude demons as well. Plus, with Lilith being the Alpha demon...

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
                God I hope not. Not that i didnt like Crowley, and even YED, but I look at it like this....

If demon, which is nothing more than a tainted human soul, is killed, it is GONE PERIOD. They already experienced death as their human lives and had the "either sent to heaven or hell" option. Monsters get purgatory, along with souls who are cleansed or whatnot, but if the soul (demonic or not) is killed, it should be gone for good, IMO.
                but what about vampires and zombies? they were once human and once turned dont they loose their souls? so how would they be their then?

with crowley being killed its like what they say on south park "hey where am i going to go, Detriot?" lol

Comment

I was thinking the same thing.... It was totally intentional! I'm glad I came across this thread! I don't feel quite as crazy anymore, lol! I doubt lilith or azael would return or be released since they were on lucifier's side. Yet, would crowley have enough mojo to hold those two back?! I really doubt it... but this might be too elaborate for SPN to pull off and might seem silly to some so I doubt that lilith & yed would be thrown back in the mix. I bet that purgatory is the key for the balance of heaven/earth/hell and the souls might be what powers the particular controls/place. I guess we'll have to see...

Comment

i am really not liking the purgatory thing this season, and this is why:

If you are human and die, you go to heaven. You can be resurected back as a human on earth, thats fine.

If you are human and die, but are bad, you go to hell. You can turn into a demon and come back to earth. thats fine.

However, if your good ole' demon form gets killed, apparently it gets sent to pugatory.

Now the main ways we've seen demons die are: phychically killed, the knife, the colt, bones were burned.

They have also established that the bones/remains are what allows a spirit to keep ahold of the mortal plane (Earth), and since a demon is basically nothing more than a twisted, corrupted spirit, that holds the same. If you burn the bones, they must "move on" as they have no hold to this plane of existance.

My problem is this: You can look at it two ways.

The first is that souls, demons, and angels are basically just "energy" on earth. If you destroy the vessel they are in on Earth, you will either have them move to a new vessel (as in the case of angels and demons) or move on to heaven or hell (for humans). However, if you destroy the actual soul/demon/angel essence, then they are gone. They dont go to pugatory, they simply are gone. The monsters, since not being human, go here when they die, because god created heaven and hell for humans, not monsters.

Or, they (angels, demons, lost spirits) do go to pugatory when they "die". However, as angels have no physical form on Earth, they cannot return from purgatory. If a demon is "killed" from the knife, etc, but their physical remains are still here, they have a chance to return (like azazel, but not Crowley). If a spirit is released by burnin their remains, they cannot return, as their teather to the world is destroyed.

Hope I portrayed that right. I think its going to open up a can of worms if they allow purgatory to be opened up like hell was at the end of season 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎