No announcement yet.

What about Adam's soul?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Adam's soul?

The boys are running around trying to find a way to get Sam's Soul out of the cage, but what about Adam? He's trapped in hell in the cage with Lucifer and Michael too.

Are Sam and Dean really that heartless that they say "the lil pipsqueak has died twice now, leave him dead already, wait sam are you dying, let me make a demon deal or get Cas to save you"

It's not Adam's soul, it's Michael inside of him. It's way too hard.

Comment

but not too hard to pull Lucifer out of Sam?

Comment

Crowley pulled Sam out of Lucifer, not anyone else. They would have done the same with Adam, if they could have.

Comment

Honestly I couldnt care less about Adam and cringe at the thought of them even saying the little brats name.

Comment

Wow I didn't even think about him. Poor thing. I'm sure it was probably overlooked by the writers this season, since that was Kripke's ending.

Comment

i think he's basically the forgotten black sheep.

The real question is, how do physical entities exist in the cage?

Lucifer, when he was first caged, was caged as just his essence, without a physical, can walk around, body. When they went back in, Lucifer was riding Sam, and Michael was riding adam. When Sam's body was pulled out, did it seperate lucifer from Sam's soul, while Michael still contained Adam's body and, subsequently, pushed his soul down into recess?

Comment

I've wondered about this too. Adam was dead (killed by the ghoul or whatever, right?). He seemed to have gone to Heaven. Zachariah resurrects him to use him as Michael's vessel (which I assume means he put Adam's soul into his body again, fixing it like Cas did Dean's when he pulled him from Perdition).

So Adam's soul was in his body when Michael took over. Subsumed as Sam's was when Lucifer took over. Then they jumped into the hole and ended up in the cage.

Now that's when it gets sticky. Did Michael separate from Adam's body once in the cage? Cause Lucifer had to separate from Sam's once Crowley freed his meatsuit? So it can be done.

But basically, yeah, I figure Adam is still in the cage, either as a soul (like Sam) or still trapped in the meatsuit with Michael.

Comment

I always assumed that Adam was sent back to Heaven right before the cage closed, as there was a bright light right before it happened, BUT....

the theory of Michael possessing Adam's body while Adam's soul was sent to Heaven is interesting. Maybe, when Adam turned around to face Michael in "Point of No Return", there was a conversation between the man and arcangel.

Comment

Lucifer's cage bothered me when I first saw it and now even more that the show continues I do not think they will spend much time with it other Sam and maybe Lucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                      the theory of Michael possessing Adam's body while Adam's soul was sent to Heaven is interesting. Maybe, when Adam turned around to face Michael in "Point of No Return", there was a conversation between the man and arcangel.
                      I dont think it works like that. I think that, unlike demons who can pretty much take over any body, living or dead, that angels have to co-inhabit the body with a living soul in it.

Goes back to last seasons whole "Dean has to say yes" subplot.

Comment

To each his own I suppose.

I think the idea of Adam's soul being sent away is interesting nonetheless, imo, but I still think that Adam was just sent back to Heaven before they fell down the cage, hence that bright light I keep referring to when the cage was shut.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎