No announcement yet.

Does Samuel not care about his wife

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Samuel not care about his wife

All he said he wanted was Mary. Where was all his concern for his wife. Why didn't he want to get her back. Poor Deanna her husband only cares about their daughter but not her.

I think if most people had to choose between their spouse and their child, they would choose their child. I hear loosing a child is the worst thing you can experience.

Comment

Pretty much any father or mother would choose their child over a spouse.

Plus, we have yet to know the real story. What I think is the truth is that Mary is in Purgatory, which would be, to Samuel's mind, an easier request than bringing back Deanna.

Comment

yeah, mary became a ghost in season 2 or 3 in their old house, since she was technically a monster, then she is now in purgatory. John was never found in heaven because he is in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by hamm3rtym3
          yeah, mary became a ghost in season 2 or 3 in their old house, since she was technically a monster, then she is now in purgatory. John was never found in heaven because he is in hell.
          Actually John escaped Hell

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
            Actually John escaped Hell
            We have yet to ever dsicover what became of John and we probably never will. All we saw of him during the last few mintues All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 was his spirit vanishing into thin air. They never said if he went to Heaven, not to mention that Ash couldn't find him in Heaven (see season five's Dark Side of the Moon)

Comment

John's in Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                We have yet to ever dsicover what became of John and we probably never will. All we saw of him during the last few mintues All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 was his spirit vanishing into thin air. They never said if he went to Heaven, not to mention that Ash couldn't find him in Heaven (see season five's Dark Side of the Moon)
                Yea I know all of the episodes backwards and forwards and just because Ash couldnt find him in heaven doesnt mean he's not there. Think of how many people die each day, it could take a little time to find 1 person within billions and trillions of people. Plus, Ash couldnt find Jo or Ellen in heaven either, but I dont think for a minute they went to hell.

Im pretty positive John went to heaven, until I see otherwise.

Comment

John went to heaven. Of course Ash didn't meet him, because Jeffrey Dean Morgan isn't appearing on the show anymore.

Didn't Ash already explain this in the episode?

Comment

couldnt john of ended up in purgatory too?

Think about it....he was a condemed soul, sent to hell. He escaped hell, but had no business to stick around on Earth, so he was taken to purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
                      couldnt john of ended up in purgatory too?

Think about it....he was a condemed soul, sent to hell. He escaped hell, but had no business to stick around on Earth, so he was taken to purgatory.
                      He wasn't a condemned soul though. A condemned soul would have gotten off the rack and started to tear into other Hell n00bs. He never said yes, ripped himself out of the rack and climbed himself out of Hell; no monster, no creature, no demon, and I doubt he'd become a spirit that wanders around Earth. The only explanation we have is that he went to Heaven after helping Dean kill Azazel.

Side note, I had always hoped that John created the demon-killing knife before he left Hell.

Comment

I did wonder at Samuel choosing Mary over Deanna but then I thought if he did pick Deanna and brought her back she'd probably be pissed the he chose her over their child.

And from what we've seen? The Campbell women (Mary, Deanna, Gwen) can kick ass when pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          I did wonder at Samuel choosing Mary over Deanna but then I thought if he did pick Deanna and brought her back she'd probably be pissed the he chose her over their child.

And from what we've seen? The Campbell women (Mary, Deanna, Gwen) can kick ass when pissed off.
                          I can see your point but I don't think Samuel even cares about anything but what he wants. Look how he completely screwed over Sam and Dean. I don't want to even think about what Mary would do to him if she found out what he did to her kids. Samuel is a very selfish man in my opinion. If you are gonna work for a demon the least you can do is get that demon to give you your wife and child.

Comment

I would think that Samuel would have been smart enough to ask for both but I'm sure Crowley probably said "you get one or the other, not both, mate. It's not a two for one special", or something similar.

And he obviously chose Mary.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎