No announcement yet.

Meg (Rachel Miner)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg (Rachel Miner)

Did anyone else change their mind about Rachel Miner playing Meg after seeing this episode? I still prefer Nicki Aycox's version but this time around she did a really great job and came off more convincing in the role! The Castiel/Meg scenes were very entertaining.

Ive never actually minded her version of Meg. But I do think shes gotten a lot better at it. And Yes the Cas/Meg scene was definately awesome! I dont think I would have liked it as much with Nikki Aycox's version.

Comment

Nikki is obviously still the better Meg, but I never really had a problem with Rachel's version, or at least in "Caged Heat" and "Abandon All Hope...". She may have just been annoying in the fifth season premiere to me just because the season premiere was just too epic to handle what all was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
        Did anyone else change their mind about Rachel Miner playing Meg after seeing this episode? I still prefer Nicki Aycox's version but this time around she did a really great job and came off more convincing in the role! The Castiel/Meg scenes were very entertaining.
        I thought the same thing when I watched this episode. I did not care for her portrayal of Meg in "Sympathy For the Devil" or "Abandon All Hope" but she was great in "Caged Heat".

Comment

speaking of Abandon All Hope does anyone else besides me wonder why Meg swapped meat suits during that episode. When Sam and Dean first meet her she's in a different body than the one she's in when Cas is trapped in the Holy Fire. I know demons do that sort of thing, I'm just wondering what the point was since they still used the same actress from Sympathy for the Devil during this rest of Abandon All Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
            speaking of Abandon All Hope does anyone else besides me wonder why Meg swapped meat suits during that episode. When Sam and Dean first meet her she's in a different body than the one she's in when Cas is trapped in the Holy Fire. I know demons do that sort of thing, I'm just wondering what the point was since they still used the same actress from Sympathy for the Devil during this rest of Abandon All Hope.
            She never did that, lol.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎