Keep Me Waiting (Clark & Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Me Waiting (Clark & Tess)

ll
    Last edited by Cat 25; 02-07-2011, 03:35 AM.

OMG I loved this episode. So much Clark and Tess goodness! This story was really good. I'd wished they'd actually talked about what happened to each other in the episode.

Comment

Thanks! I wish they had to, but now they have...in a way.

Comment

I like this - especially the end. Very funny.

Comment

YES YES YES! I practically wished you'd write a Cless scene based on the episode! This was really well done. Congrats.

Comment

Thanks! Luthor is my new favorite episode of the season (or the last three actually) so I had fun writing this. Glad you liked it!

Comment

Just found this awesome Cless video someone (not me) made. I do not own, yada, yada. Just check it out.

So in my defense you all know I am a devoted Clois fan - this episode (Luthor) was just so cool and I thought and felt like I got to know both Tess and Clark...

Genius. Pure genius.

Comment

Ok, long review time I love this (and the episode - it's now my favourite too).

"She suddenly felt very tired from her long, full day of dealing with an alternate Clark who was on a homocidal tear and Lois Lane. She didn’t know which was more exhausting. "
                Lol. I can picture her thinking that.

"“Really? A riding crop?” she asked, with a snicker. “That does not sound like me.”"
                Again, so funny. I can see that happening too.

"even though she was really thinking that Lois was fortunate because she had Clark"
                Poor Tess... but don't we all think that?

"“You love to keep me waiting, don’t you,” she shot back without thinking"
                I hope that line makes a reappearance somewhere.

And, I found that vid too. It's good. Have you seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tsJPDuO-78 ?

Really good story Cat. I wish it was how the scene ended and the last part was so fitting and funnyAmazing job
                Last edited by Mercy_Mermaid; 12-04-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I hadn't seen that one, so thanks! So glad you liked the story. Suddenly it seems like everyone is a Cless fan! It's great. We really need our own Clark and Tess subphorum now. Oh great powers that be, we beseech you! Lord am I corny tonight or what?

Comment

I think a have...

This season I am totally liking the Clark and Tess interaction friendship. I have a new fanfiction couple I like now. This was a great oneshot. There frindship kind of brings me back to old school Chlark not that I will stop loving Chlark but I like Cless too. I totally saw from season eight that Tess was going to fall for Clark with the protection she was giving Clark by knowing his secret.

Comment

Thanks Cat! This was awesome! I too think that they should've had Tess and Clark talk about the other's counterparts in the episode but now they have, at least in fanfic land. lol.

I also would love to have the line "You love to keep me waiting, don't you?" to reappear in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by sportswizard1983
                        I also would love to have the line "You love to keep me waiting, don't you?" to reappear in the show.
                        That would be so totally cool. I can just picture it, they're in the Watchtower, with Oliver and Lois and Tess says that and everybody just stares at each other awkwardly.

Comment

Awesome fic.

I loved the ending scene in the show, I honestly was looking foward to this pairing when it was first said about as an idea at the beginning of season eight, as I honestly thought they shouldn't have rushed the Clark/Lois like they did, but Clois fans will say it should've happened sooner.

Anyways I'm kinda curious if there will be a slight tension between Lois and Tess now in the show.

Any chance of you writing a fic with them kissing or somethinng?

Comment

great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love cless and yes we need our own subforum

Comment

loved it! awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎