Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brbailey
    looks like i made it back in the nick of time...wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out.
    THIS!! I was smiling like an idiot after I realized LIONEL IS BACK!

Comment

"Man of Tomorrow... CLARK LUTHOR"

Comment

"get up!"

I was cracking up after that one.

Comment

"I can't live in a world where you don't love me"
          Clark Kent, you are truly wonderful

I also cracked up "You misspell words, simple words, at an alarmingly frequent basis"

Comment

Oliver: So Clark Luthor is the mysterious Ultraman of Metropolis. That name sucks, by the way. Did it look good on paper?

Lionel: I'm from out of town. Unexpected visit. But I guess I'm back in the nick of time. Wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out.

Outstanding, Mr. Glover. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Canary
              Clark: Nothing says sorry my doppleganger from another dimension tried to kill you like flowers.

you know they make cards for that now

Comment

Clark Luthor: *smiles* I'll kill you.

I thought that was perfect line delivery. And of course, anything Lionel says is going to be awesome.

Comment

Clark Luthor: I guess Lex did something right in this place. I got to tell you, sis -- this alternate earth -- it's a blast. Doesn't feel right, though. Not having blood on my hands before lunch.

Comment

AUOliver: "I know, I know, you're the good one. Just go the hell home already, would you." Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by brbailey
                      Looks like I made it back in the nick of time...wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out.
                      Yeah did you notice he looked at the camera during that line. Kind of a nod to how John Glover wouldn't want to miss how the end of the series turns out. Also, think that would be funny if that line were directed at Michael Rosenbaum like in other words "hey rosey you'd be a fool to miss out on this, get your but to Vancouver"

Comment

Lionel: A real Luthor would have killed me!
                        -- I couldn't believe he said that. It was absolutely amazing... and of course the last line of the episode: "wouldn't want to miss how it all turns out." What a wonderful return! I had no idea I missed Lionel (i.e. John Glover) that much, he's fantastic!

---
                        I also enjoyed:
                        Clark: You misspell worlds, simple words, at an alarmingly frequent rate.
                        Clark: I can't live in a world where you don't love me.

Clark Luthor: It's remarkable what you hear when you listen.
                        There were some really excellent lines in this episode.
                        Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 12-04-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Clark: I can't live in a world where you dont love me.
                          *DIES*

Clark: You misspell words, simple words, at an alarmingly frequent rate.
                          So Lois Lane!!!

Clark: Get up Tess. GET UP!!!
                          I think this one more because of the way Tom delivered it. It was powerful and gave me chills.

Comment

I believe these are good ones:

Clark: (reading the note that Alexander wrote on a book) "Dearest Tess, thanks for the read but I'm all grown up now. Alexander."

Clark: Lionel's Son will appear in my place. You need to activate the meteor rock as soon as I leave.
                            Oliver: Why are you telling me all this?
                            Clark: You said that you wish we could save the world together ... We do.

Clark: (to Tess) When Lex does show up, we'll face him together. You're not alone anymore. *thunder*

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                              clark: You misspell worlds, simple words, at an alarmingly frequent rate.

this

Comment

"I can't live in a world where you don't love me!"

This for me is simply the most iconic and epic line they have had Clark deliver in a LOOONG time on this show.

It has the power of what the comics always tried to bring across in their delivery. The writers of DC (for my 30+ years of reading them) have always made Superman so over the top.. because he IS Big Blue.. the one! The end all and be all of ALL superheros is Superman. And he has throughout the decades delivered iconic lines like this with the believability that makes him Superman.

And Tom Welling was simply FANTASTIC in his delivery of this line.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎