No announcement yet.

what is the future of Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the future of Tess?

tell me what you think wolud be her future (how shes gonna end this season) and tell me how you want her to end?

IMHO i think they will turn Tess Evil! maybe she dies trying to protect lill Lex and she learns her lessons and all that bla bla bla -.-'. like a redemption.
    or she's gonna be alone

what i want??? Tess being herself and kicking oliver's ass FOREVERR! andd owww little tess and oliver would be great too loool (just kidding).
    maybe she and oliver can manage all their business together (now with her being a luthor)! both continue on the team (always arguing but liking each other too) and be kind of public mirror for clark to the world! if you know what I mean?
    and sorry any mistakes in EnglishxD

I suspect death though I would like someone else.

Comment

I fear for her future. I don't want her dead or to turn evil again. I've seen Abandoned and granny goodness obviously has a strong hold and connection to her. She had trained her and said she'd be on her side on the upcoming apocalypse along with Darkseid.( My girls know I'll always be here for them. And I know they'll never desert me.) I don't want that for her, I like this season 10 Tess that I see on tv.

I still have this hunch though that tptb will pull yet again a twist that involves Tess and joining team evil and she'll die trying to save the world just like in Pandora.

As for her romantic relationship I see the connection she had with Oliver (We've survived tax audits and typhoons together, Tess. I think we're practically like family at this point.
      We've come a long way. From the middle of the ocean to the top of the city.
      ) but I'm afraid Chloe weighs more to him and Tess doesn't seem to mind. I like tptb to make Clark and Tess happen though but they seem to hinting towards Emil. They seem to be together most on Icarus and with the hiatus and the rest of the heroes gone, I'm guessing they'll work together to find them and build a relationship out of it. I dunno, I'm pretty adamant about Emil because I ship Cless.

Comment

Well i heard that she will be staying somr episodes then if i am right a think she will die

Ck.

Comment

Tess might kill Lionel or vice versa...such a nice family tradition!

Comment

Sadly, I am leaning towards death. She is tangled in the Luthor family tree and no good can come out of that. Between clone Lex, AU Lionel and Tess, there has to be a murder somewhere. I'd like to see Tess' arc end on a happy note, but I'd take her dying to protect someone rather than live on as a villain...

As for her romance, like cath, in a dream world I'd like for Cless to happen. If that doesn't happen, leave her single I say. Not a big fan of Temil.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
              Sadly, I am leaning towards death. She is tangled in the Luthor family tree and no good can come out of that. Between clone Lex, AU Lionel and Tess, there has to be a murder somewhere. I'd like to see Tess' arc end on a happy note, but I'd take her dying to protect someone rather than live on as a villain...

As for her romance, like cath, in a dream world I'd like for Cless to happen. If that doesn't happen, leave her single I say. Not a big fan of Temil.
              I don't want her to die either or turn back to her evil ways.

As for Temil the characters seem to fit together. Both are really intelligent and decent looking kinda like a corporate couple. Decent, Formal. Can't describe it but I don't feel them together. I haven't seen them fit potentially on-screen (if tptb will make happen). Chemistry wise like I said I still haven't seen it. Anything that makes Tess happy though I won't mind.. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by tessmerceryoubamf
                I don't want her to die either or turn back to her evil ways.

As for Temil the characters seem to fit together. Both are really intelligent and decent looking kinda like a corporate couple. Decent, Formal. Can't describe it but I don't feel them together. I haven't seen them fit potentially on-screen (if tptb will make happen). Chemistry wise like I said I still haven't seen it. Anything that makes Tess happy though I won't mind.. I think.
                What I am afraid of, and obviously no spoilers support this as of yet, is that might be torn between her allegiance with Clark and the Luthors (AU Lionel and clone Lex). Or maybe between Clark and Granny Goodness. Smallville likes its drama. It will be a pleasant surprise for me if she remains on the good side til the end.

As for Temil, first I'd like to see them exchange a few lines between them. Haven't seen that as of yet. Then we could have a better idea about their dynamic. I guess that if TPTB want to give her a happy ending with someone, Emil would be a good choice, but it's something that I'd like to see develop first. Not just thrown together.

Comment

What I am afraid of, and obviously no spoilers support this as of yet, is that might be torn between her allegiance with Clark and the Luthors (AU Lionel and clone Lex). Or maybe between Clark and Granny Goodness. Smallville likes its drama. It will be a pleasant surprise for me if she remains on the good side til the end.

As for Temil, first I'd like to see them exchange a few lines between them. Haven't seen that as of yet. Then we could have a better idea about their dynamic. I guess that if TPTB want to give her a happy ending with someone, Emil would be a good choice, but it's something that I'd like to see develop first. Not just thrown together.
                  I share the same sentiments you have on evil Tess/good Tess/future Tess. Smallville likes it's drama and twists. In any case that happens I hope they won't put a failsday on Tess. I just think she deserves a happy ending. Give her a break. I hope good things for Tess.

In case it happens for Temil would probably be on the sidelines. I agree on seeing a development on these two. Then I'll decide who's who though right now I like Cless better, probably they won't let them happen.
                  Last edited by tessmerceryoubamf; 01-09-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I agree on every word!
                    I think that just like with Zod she'll flip flop a bit between good and evil and then proove that in the end she was good in sacrificing herself to kill AULionel or Granny Goodness and save Clark.
                    I hope that she'll remain 100% good until the end (she is since Luthor, that's a start!), and that she'll kick some villains' butt without self-sacrifing. I can't imagine where to put her if her arc ends well though. In WT? With Chloe's return it seems unlikely, and with Lex growing up that fast she'll have to leave the mansion and Luthorcorp soon. So sadly I think she'll die because with Lex's return she doesn't really belong anywhere. I hope the writers will found an idea for her though

Regarding her love life, I don't think there'll be any Temil. It would be too weird. And well it would seems like if the writers were trying to ship everybody and I don't think they want that (if that makes sense). I don't think she'll go back with Ollie either, he's into Chloe now and him and Tess are more like friends. I would love to see her with Clark, but it won't happen so I think in the end she'll have friends but no lover.

Actually I'm a bit afraid that in the end the writers focus too much on Clark becoming Superman and let Tess' arc without a proper closure. Or that she'll turn bad, I would hate that!!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

And anyone could tell me what TPTB stands for please? I bet it's obvious but I really don't see what it means
                    Last edited by Costanza; 01-09-2011, 10:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't want her to die but I swear I will flip if they make her evil/bad. For once it would be nice to have a character like hers *has horrible memories of Davis* succeed in conquering their past and struggles, earning redemption. Especially when her brother didn't.

If she does die it better be as a hero. Giving her life for someone she cares about (probably Clark), and helping to defeat a baddie. [SPOILER]GG's words to Tess frighten me.. a weapon whether she likes it or not.. [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
                        I agree on every word!
                        I think that just like with Zod she'll flip flop a bit between good and evil and then proove that in the end she was good in sacrificing herself to kill AULionel or Granny Goodness and save Clark.
                        I hope that she'll remain 100% good until the end (she is since Luthor, that's a start!), and that she'll kick some villains' butt without self-sacrifing. I can't imagine where to put her if her arc ends well though. In WT? With Chloe's return it seems unlikely, and with Lex growing up that fast she'll have to leave the mansion and Luthorcorp soon. So sadly I think she'll die because with Lex's return she doesn't really belong anywhere. I hope the writers will found an idea for her though

And anyone could tell me what TPTB stands for please? I bet it's obvious but I really don't see what it means
                        It stands for The Powers That Be. A reference to the producers of the show.

When you look at it like this, Tess does feel like a character that doesn't fit anywhere. The problem with WT isn't just Chloe. For all we know, Chloe might not return there at all. Eventually though, someone like the Martian Manhunter will take charge, as it happens in the mythos. But if I was a writer for this show, I'd welcome this sort of challenge. Because Tess is one of the few characters that can have any kind of ending they want. I hope it's not death because that becomes the easy way out. I am sure they can come up with something creative and I hope that they will.

As Jen says, Davis was a case where both of our fears was realized. They turned him evil and they killed him off. I hope we don't get a repeat there. Her romantic life is also in the air, but I'd prefer it if she ended the show alone instead of getting a random couple for the sake of it. I know that the show will focus on Clark's journey as it reaches the end. I just hope that they will give Tess a decent amount of screentime to wrap up her stuff.

Comment

I want her to die! Period; she should not be anywhere near Superman or his secret! I would like her to be revealed as a clone and then take a bullet for Ollie

She can catch a grenade for Oliver Like the song says

Comment

I really don't want Tess to turn evil. I like her as an ally... well... I personally like her no matter what she does or is. I would just prefer good Tess over evil Tess.

That being said, I do think she's going to die. As someone else suggested, she's too tangled up in everything. She knows everyone's secrets... She's in with the Justice League, and she's deeply mixed up in the Luthor world.

But I would like her to die a heroic death helping someone or protecting someone, rather than just struck down as a villain. If it's necessary.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

I think the key to her destiny may be the comic book fate of Lena Luthor... Does anyone know the comic book history of Lena?
                            Last edited by VilleFan; 02-02-2011, 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Give the woman a break. Let her live I say. All throughout her life she had an abusive adopted father, then she learned Lionel is her father and he gave him away.[SPOILER] From the looks of the new promos and John Glover interviews her life won't be any easier. [/SPOILER] He had men like Oliver and Lex break her heart. She had to get the hard route to get what she wants and deserves. Give her a happy any ending, not just killing her for the sake of the plot twists.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎