No announcement yet.

Mason Turning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Turning

When Mason recorded himself during the first full moon, how come he didnt turn into a wolf? As previous shown, during the full moon he turns into an actual wolf, but why didnt they show that now? Was it because it was his very first transformation and they dont fully turn then? *Confused*

I believe it's because it was his first transformation. I guess basically that during the first full-moon of the curse his body was in the changing process but it's not something instantaneous because his entire body is morphing into a wolf. So it was like all of his DNA make-up was being reconfigured. There just was no possible way for that transformation to be complete in one night. It might have taken many full-moons before he actually turned into a wolf.

Comment

I just assumed that Tyler turned it off before Mason actually turned, since he couldn't stand to watch any more of Mason going through torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        I just assumed that Tyler turned it off before Mason actually turned, since he couldn't stand to watch any more of Mason going through torture.
        Well they fast forwarded through at least 4 hours of it, so the sun would be coming up pretty soon.

Comment

I just thought that Mason was going to turn since they will probably show Tyler turning into a wolf on his first moon.

I was thinking they had Tyler turn off the computer for budget reasons. They didn't want to use the money to show Mason turn into a wolf, but I think they're going to show Tyler going through the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
            I just thought that Mason was going to turn since they will probably show Tyler turning into a wolf on his first moon.

I was thinking they had Tyler turn off the computer for budget reasons. They didn't want to use the money to show Mason turn into a wolf, but I think they're going to show Tyler going through the process.
            True. But they could have Showed it to Tyler without showing the audience. We could have just watched his reaction looking at the computer then started to hear barking or something ya know?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎