No announcement yet.

If Jeremy was really smart he would have thought of this

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jeremy was really smart he would have thought of this

If the reason Jeremy didn't want Bonnie to do the spell was because he thought that she was gonna die like her grandmother why didn't he just let her borrow his ring. I think dying from magic overload counts as a supernatural death. If he would have just thought this through Stephen wouldn't be trapped with Katherine.

Originally posted by Marvelous Jr
    If the reason Jeremy didn't want Bonnie to do the spell was because he thought that she was gonna die like her grandmother why didn't he just let her borrow his ring. I think dying from magic overload counts as a supernatural death. If he would have just thought this through Stephen wouldn't be trapped with Katherine.
    I havent seen the ep yet, but since Bonnie is a witch I wouldnt really consider any witch/spell type death of her own doing would count. Because to her, it wouldnt be a supernatural death but a natural death since what she is IS supernatural. Now if another witch cast a spell on her, then the ring would probably come in handy.

Thats just my take on it though

Comment

Yeah, that would make a witch even more powerful. I doubt their magic works as well on themselves. If you need an example look at Bree from last season . She had eaten/drunk? a whole heap of vervain to prevent Damon from doing things to her. It didnt stop him from plunging his hand into her chest then ripping out her beating heart (or just crushing it within her chest.. I was never sure). Now if she had worn a ring then she would of simply arisen again.

So yeah, Im going to say that the magic jewelery thing dosnt really work for Witches because of their inherent magical nature. I might be proven wrong later on.

Comment

I don't know many 16 year olds that generally think things through. Besides, another witch spelled the ring, so I doubt it would work for her. Remember when she made Caroline the daywalker ring, she said only the witch who spelled it can break it. Maybe it's the same for the Supernatural defibrillator ring.

Comment

If Jeremy was smart he would've asked Ric for help.

Comment

^
            He should have asked Ric to help him I agree...Jeremy's plan would have worked if he had back-up.

Comment

Yeah if Alaric went in there with HIS ring as well, they could have came back out.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎