Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of the Leftovers?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of the Leftovers?

what did you think?
    10 - Mmmmm I love me some leftovers.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - No thanks it wasn't that great the first time.
    0%

Really boring episode. Morgan and especially Casey were not used very effectively or enough. The Jeffster thing was pretty pointless. Sarah and Chuck weren't very badass. Its saving graces were Timothy Dalton, who is a really good psychopath, and Devon and Ellie who are great when they get involved in the spy storylines. Or in any storylines. I wish they'd give them some more comedic stuff to do though, like they did in Season 1.

Also, I felt they missed a trick with Chuck not having the intersect. There could have been some Season 1 girlish screams, running away and stay-in-the-car's.

Looking forward to seeing the next episode, as Chuck vs Phase Three proved how awesome this show can still be.

Comment

I have to agree that Timothy Dalton was the best part of this episode. I also enjoyed the whole "Die Hard" bit - though I think it could have been even funnier.

I enjoyed seeing Ellie's "Doctor" side again.

Comment

I gave it a 10, Casey/Morgan took a back seat, but there was a lot of Chuck/Sarah/Volkoff/Mom action going on . . . and we got to see Ellie be the hero, even if she doesn't know it yet. I'm sure she'll find out one way or another in the future.

I was screaming at my tv during the last commercial break because we still had ZERO answers about the intersect, and then BOOM, he got it back. Ellie solved the problem, Awesome gave the computer to Chuck, and now Chuck knows kung-fu again!

Comment

I say it gets a 8. The only parts that were interesting were the Timothy parts. This episode was to I don't know how tonsay it but not that eye catching.

Comment

I am so, so late here but this is really my first chance to come talk about it since seeing it.

I loved this episode! I nearly gave it a 10 (but Linda as Mama B. just...keeps it from that).

It felt like Old School Chuck, you know? A lot of time spent in the Buy More, just the perfect amount of clueless Jeffster, Casey being Casey, Awesome being Awesome.

And the return of the Intersect (and the line about "I know Kung Fu. Again." was perfect), Orion saving the day even from the grave (I admit, I honestly misted up at the "aces, Charles"), and once again Fedak gives us Die Hard at the Buy More (seriously, he loves that! He mentioned something about it, or Josh did, on the Season 1 DVD?).

I figured out where they were going with that when we saw Morgan barefoot but still was fun.

The one thing that bothers me though--Aside from Mama B.--is that this is the 3rd (?) episode we've done on or near "Black Friday" at the Buy More. And they never reference past events. You'd think they would. At least I think they would.

Oh and Timothy Dalton is made of coolness.

Comment

It depends, as long as it is still edible and not spoil. Using leftovers isn't really that hard. You simply have to get to the frugal mindset of conserving. By doing so, you'll save yourself time and cash.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎