No announcement yet.

Whats on the computer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on the computer?

im wondering whats on it. probably something really important. maybe a new intersect or a way for chuck to retrieve tho one lost in his head.

The way Ellie reacted when she saw it, I don't think it was an Intersect. And since it was in the car her father left for her and the password was a special joke between them, it's probably something for Ellie, and not Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
      The way Ellie reacted when she saw it, I don't think it was an Intersect. And since it was in the car her father left for her and the password was a special joke between them, it's probably something for Ellie, and not Chuck.
      I agree. She reacted to it as if it was something she could understand, not just a giant montage of images. I'm really curious about it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
        I agree. She reacted to it as if it was something she could understand, not just a giant montage of images. I'm really curious about it now!
        Me too. Bring on next week!

Comment

Agreed with all points, but both Ellie and Devon were looking at the screen; If it is another intersect update/upgrade does that mean that each of them has 1/2 of the information stored in their brains?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Agreed with all points, but both Ellie and Devon were looking at the screen; If it is another intersect update/upgrade does that mean that each of them has 1/2 of the information stored in their brains?
            I don't think the Intersect works that way. I mean it's based on seeing images, just because someone else is also seeing them doesn't mean that you will only see half of the images. And in S2 we saw in First Date, Suburbs and Colonel when the CIA, Fulcrum and Roark were trying to upload the Intersect to multiple people at once. So if Ellie and Devon or any other combination of characters on the show were to come into contact with Intersect information and their brains were capable of handling it, everyone who saw it would have a full version of the Intersect.

Comment

I don't think it's an intersect either. She began speaking after the computer booted up, whereas with all of the past intersects, the brain began processing the data immediately, and no one talked.

Chuck's dad new of the dangers of the intersect, he wouldn't give it to Ellie.

Comment

So glad the computer was for Ellie and not Chuck! But why did they have to "repair" it? Was it broken or did they just not know how to use it?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  So glad the computer was for Ellie and not Chuck! But why did they have to "repair" it? Was it broken or did they just not know how to use it?
                  It wasn't broken, I believe it had a fingerprint recognition software so that only Ellie would be able to turn it on originally. Except when they first tried turning it on, Devon was the one who pressed the button so it didn't start up. If Ellie pressed the power button, I'm pretty sure it would've turned on. So really, all that work to fix it could of been a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎