Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has been your favorite character this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois. She's always been my favorite character. She's the reason I started watching Smallville and the reason I stuck with it during the years where I didn't really care for a lot of what was happening. Season nine is still my favorite season for her but I'm loving her in this one as well so far.

Clark is a very close second.
    Last edited by SVGirl_203; 11-24-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I was looking for Shelby on the list!!! I guess he/she is in hiding with Chloe.

Comment

Clark.

Comment

Oliver all the way

Comment

Clark is in a happy place and taking charge, I love absolutely everything about him! He'll always be my Numero Uno!

Comment

I love all of them, but Clark is still my number 1.

Comment

It's between Clark and Lois, although Tess and Oliver are both really close as well. All four have had some very strong moments this season. However, it has to go to Clark for me - he's the star of the show and he's more Superman than he's ever been.

Comment

I can't really count Chloe since she's been away, but surprisingly Clark has really been my favorite this season. I feel like I've grown up with the guy even though i'm 17 and he's like....24?

Comment

Originally posted by SableAura
                    Clark, all the way. Always has been, always will be. He and TW are the only reasons I keep coming back to this show, through all the ups and downs.
                    Couldn't have said it better myself! It's the hotness factor, I can't help it.

I also really, really like Lois this season too, I tried to choose both Clark and Lois, but it wouldn't let me! I've always like Lois; ED plays her great!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                    I was looking for Shelby on the list!!! I guess he/she is in hiding with Chloe.
                    Last edited by MissFitHooper; 11-29-2010, 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This poll came at a bad time. Normally I would vote for either Clark or Oliver, but neither of them have done anything impressive of late. Harvest was horrible, Ambush was OK, Abandoned was horrible again, & Patriot was OK again. No great episodes there.

Clark catching the helicopter in Homecoming was the last noteworthy thing he did. Since then, he's done nothing but make out with Lois and get his azz kicked by everyone and their grandmother(Literally, a grandmother kicked his azz in Abandoned. Embarrassing.).

Comment

Originally posted by SableAura
                        Clark, all the way. Always has been, always will be. He and TW are the only reasons I keep coming back to this show, through all the ups and downs.
                        Same for me!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎